Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/26/2014 -- Market Opportunity Forecast outlines the primary findings from our ongoing research into the dynamics in the Enterprise Applications market.
Introduction and Landscape
This product provides revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise Applications market from 2014 to 2018, spanning eight technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals, two size bands, and two delivery models.
Key Features and Benefits
The extended scope of this product includes:
- Technology segments covering Commerce Applications, Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Financial Applications, Human Resource and Payroll, Office Productivity Applications, Product Lifecycle Management, and Supply Chain Management.
- Major regions covering North America, Central and Latin America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific.
- Vertical Markets covering Communications and IT, Education, Energy, Financial Markets, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Retail Banking, Utilities, and Other.
- Size bands covering Small and Medium Sized and Large enterprises.
- Software delivery models covering On-Premise and SaaS.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/kable/kables-market-opportunity-forecasts-2018-enterprise-applications
Key Market Issues
- The most exhaustive and up-to-date product providing revenue opportunity forecasts in the Enterprise Applications market from 2014 to 2018, spanning eight technology segments, 37 geographical markets, six regions, 14 verticals, two size bands, and two delivery models.
- More than 29,200 data points across various technology segments, verticals, and geographies, enabling informed strategic and tactical decisions.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, Kable's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The forecasts the global enterprise applications market to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2014 to 2018.
- The retail industry is expected to witness the fastest growth in enterprise application spending, with this market growing at a CAGR of 11.7% from 2014 to 2018.
- Enterprise resource planning which currently constitutes the largest proportion (26%) of the overall enterprise applications market is forecasted to reach $43 billion by 2018.
- The market for SaaS based and on-premise solutions is expected to grow at CAGRs of 18.6% and 6.9% from 2014 to 2018, respectively.
- Small and medium sized institutions' spend on enterprise applications is forecasted to reach $80 billion by 2018.
Find All Computing and Electronics reports at:- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/computing-electronics
Find All Software reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/software
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports