Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/11/2014 -- The entire market for microvascular complications of diabetes (MCD) – diabetic nephropathy, retinopathy, and neuropathy – is facing an extremely high level of unmet need across the 7MM (US, 5EU and Japan). Despite its enormous potential, the MCD market is facing the major global barrier in the sparsely populated pipeline. The diabetic retinopathy segment of the market has recently seen rapid uptake of novel anti-VEGF therapies and is experiencing a strong growth. On the other hand, the diabetic neuropathy and nephropathy segments face the barrier in and increasing number of generic competitors.
The 2012 base-year market sales of products for MCD in France were around $153m. As in the global market, this growth will be fueled by the dramatic increase in prevalence and diagnosis, as well as by the uptake of new branded drugs, such as atrasentan and Optina. The uptake of drugs receiving additional approval for the treatment of diabetic retinopathy/DME, such as Eylea, Iluvien and Ozurdex, will further boost sales in the MCD market.
- Overview of MCD including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in France including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in France from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the France MCD market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for MCD
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in France
Spanning over 145 pages, 38 tables and 6 figures, “PharmaPoint: Microvascular Complications of Diabetes - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” report covering the Disease Overview, Disease Management, Competitive Assessment, Opportunity and Unmet Need, Pipeline Assessment, Market Outlook, Appendix.
See more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/pharmapoint-microvascular-complications-diabetes-france-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis
Find All Healthcare Reports at- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports