Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “PharmaPoint: Microvascular Complications of Diabetes - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/13/2014 -- The entire market for microvascular complications of diabetes (MCD) - diabetic nephropathy, retinopathy, and neuropathy - is facing an extremely high level of unmet need across the 7MM (US, 5EU and Japan). Despite its enormous potential, the MCD market is facing the major global barrier in the sparsely populated pipeline. The diabetic retinopathy segment of the market has recently seen rapid uptake of novel anti-VEGF therapies and is experiencing a strong growth. On the other hand, the diabetic neuropathy and nephropathy segments face the barrier in and increasing number of generic competitors.
The growth will be fueled mainly by the uptake of new branded drugs, such as atrasentan, Optina and ranirestat. The uptake of Eylea, which will receive additional approval for diabetic retinopathy/DME, will further drive sales in the MCD market.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/pharmapoint-microvascular-complications-diabetes-japan-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis
- Overview of MCD including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Japan including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Japan from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the Japan MCD market.
Find other reports on Japan Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/japan
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for MCD
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in Japan
Spanning over 145 pages, 39 tables and 6 figures, “PharmaPoint: Microvascular Complications of Diabetes - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” report covering the Disease Overview, Disease Management, Competitive Assessment, Opportunity and Unmet Need, Pipeline Assessment, Market Outlook, Appendix.
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport