Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Mobile Identity Infrastructure, Applications, and Services 2014 - 2019” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2013 -- Driven by the growing surge for mobile interactions, mobile commerce and online digital purchasing, carriers worldwide are investing in mobile identity infrastructure as an economically efficient solution fraud detection/prevention and identity theft issues.
The ability to leverage network assets, such as the Subscriber Database Management (SDM) system, and the potential for incremental revenue from third-parties such as credit bureaus, banks, and credit card companies, makes mobile identity a high priority service for carriers worldwide. report thus expects that mobile identity infrastructure market will grow at a CAGR of nearly 17% over the next five years eventually accounting for nearly USD 12 Billion in revenues by the end of 2019.
This report provides an in-depth assessment of the Mobile Identity application market, including business models, market drivers, challenges, value chain analysis, operator and vendor strategies, and a quantitative assessment of the industry from 2014 to 2019.
The report covers the following topics:
- Technology Review: A review of the underlying technology supporting mobile identity and fraud management solutions
- A Review of mobile identity applications Deployments: A review of major mobile commerce identity solution deployments by Carriers and vendors worldwide
- Carrier Strategies: An analysis of how Carriers will position themselves to capitalize on mobile identity opportunity in the next generation networks and LTE.
- Case Studies: Use Cases for Mobile ID: Banking/Finance examples
- Market Analysis and Forecasts: A global and regional assessment of the market size and forecasts for the mobile identity market from 2014 to 2019
- Mobile identity Industry Roadmap 2014 - 2019: An analysis of the roadmap for the industry from 2014 to 2019
- Financial institutions
- Mobile network operators
- Mobile commerce providers
- Law enforcement authorities
- Managed telecom service providers
- Device, OS, and application suppliers
- Report predicts a ten-fold increase in mobile data traffic between 2014 and 2019, leading to increased need for mobile identity
- Mobile Banking and mobile commerce (payments, shopping, loan applications) are major applications for mobile identity solutions
- The US region will lead the market from a regional perspective that will account for nearly USD 21%of the market by 2019
Spanning over 64 pages and 12 figures; “Mobile Identity Infrastructure, Applications, and Services 2014 – 2019” report provides information on market overview, drivers and challenge, competition and key trends.
In addition to covering the An Overview of Mobile Identity Technology, The Business Case for the Mobile Identity Management Market, Major Vendors Analysis, Market Analysis & Forecasts. The report covers 9 companies- Centrify, Facebook, Google, Groupon, Marketo, NXT-ID, TeleSign, Valimo, Vodafone.
For more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mind-commerce/mobile-identity-infrastructure-applications-and-services-2014-%E2%80%93-2019
Find all Telecom Reports under a single page.
Find all Telecom Infrastructure and Networks reports under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/telecom-infrastructure-networks
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.