Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Mobile Location-based Marketing Solutions Analysis and Market Forecast 2013-2018” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/18/2013 -- Location-Based Marketing (LBM) is a form of mobile marketing that delivers mobile display banner ads, paid search ads, and other forms of ads directly to user handsets often within proximity of point-of-sale (POS) location.
Mobile location based advertising is also increasing and will be almost 65% of total mobile advertising revenue by 2018. LBM is expected to grow 150% by 2020 and location based ad will generate double CTR comparing industry average of 0.4%.
Market growth is fueled by multipurpose use of smart phones & tablet devices such as shopping, entertainment, social networking, mobile commerce etc. Stakeholders’ openness toward adopting mobile LBM technology outweighs other growth factors.
This research analyzes the LBM market, ecosystem, market players, and revenue forecast 2013 - 2018.
- Retail companies
- Mobile network operators
- Wireless device companies
- Bricks and motor merchants
- Mobile marketing companies
- Location technology companies
- Wireless infrastructure companies
- Mobile and social commerce companies
- Mobile content and application companies
- In depth analysis of mobile location search, coupon and proximity solution providers
- Understand how mobile marketing is a bridge to mobile commerce and the role of location in both
- Understand the latest LBM technology, market adoption trend, consumer spending and merged role of ecosystem players
- Identify emerging OSS and monitoring technologies driving continuous presence/location data from carriers that can be leveraged for mobile marketing
- Identify mobile OS share of LBS devices, global LBM revenue, regional revenue, search vs. display ads wise contribution and market share by ad formats
Spanning over 174 pages, 3 tables and 21 graphs; “Mobile Location-based Marketing Solutions Analysis and Market Forecast 2013” report provides information on market overview, drivers and challenge, competition and key trends.
In addition to covering the Location Based Marketing (LBM) Overview, Ecosystem Analysis, Location Based Coupon Solution Analysis, Mobile Local Search Solution Analysis, Proximity Mobile Marketing Solution Analysis, Market Forecast, Conclusions And Recommendations. The report covers 21 companies- Apple, AT&T, Coupies, Foursquare, Google, Groupon, Mobile Commerce, NeoMedia, Proxama, Proximus Mobility, Qype, Samsung, Scanbuy, Shopkick, Verizon, Vodafone, Vouchercloud, Yahoo, Yelp, YourbanDeals, Yowza.
For more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mind-commerce/mobile-location-based-marketing-solutions-analysis-and-market-forecast-2013-2018
Find all Telecom Reports under a single page.
Find all Mobile Services Reports under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mobile-services
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.