Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Morocco High-speed Broadband Gives Fresh Impetus to Telecom Sector” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2014 -- Morocco: High-speed Broadband Gives Fresh Impetus to Telecom Sector a new Country Intelligence Report offers a precise, incisive profile of Morocco's mobile and fixed telecommunications markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Moroccan market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends and main opportunities.
Publisher Research projects that the telecom services market in Morocco will expand to US$4.3bn by 2018, spurred by mobile and fixed broadband.
- The awaited introduction of LTE in 2015 will play an instrumental role in refreshing the revenue streams of the operators. Mobile data is expected to grow at an 8% CAGR from 2013 to 2018.
- Although declining, fixed and mobile voice will remain deep wells of revenue, contributing 67% of total market revenue in 2018.
- The expected entry of Inwi in the ADSL space will help make ADSL broadband more affordable while enhancing existing bundles with further innovative services. Over the long term, FTTH will gradually become a sizable revenue segment, especially if the ANRT issues guidelines on fiber infrastructure sharing.
- Attractive opportunities in the broadband space are available for operators, vendors and investors. Bringing enhanced ICT services to businesses, government agencies and others would further support Morocco's ITO and BPO activities while unlocking new revenue streams.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pyramid-research/morocco-high-speed-broadband-gives-fresh-impetus-telecom-sector
“Morocco: High-speed Broadband Gives Fresh Impetus to Telecom Sector” provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Morocco today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Morocco's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from publisher databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Morocco in a regional context; a comparative review of market size and trends with that of other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Morocco.
- The regulatory environment and trends; a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans and more.
- A demand profile; analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and data markets.
- The service evolution; a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed and mobile sectors and by voice and data in the current year as well as the end of the forecast period.
- The competitive landscape; an examination of key trends in competition and service providers' performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
- An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services; a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities; this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Morocco 's telecommunications markets.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of Morocco's telecommunications market based on insights directly from the local market players.
- The report offers a wealth of data on the telecom market, with the mobile and fixed segments examined in detail.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Morocco.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The report concludes with an exploration of the opportunities available in the Moroccan market to operators, vendors and investors.
Find all Telecom Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/telecom
Spanning over 30 pages, “Morocco High-speed Broadband Gives Fresh Impetus to Telecom Sector” report covering the Market and competitor overview, Morocco in a regional context, Economic, demographic and political context, Regulatory environment, Demand profile, Service evolution, Competitive landscape, Major market players, Segment analysis, Mobile services, Fixed services, Identifying opportunities. The report covered 3 companies - Maroc Telecom, Méditel, Inwi.
Find Other Reports on Morocco Market at:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report