Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2014 -- Non-bank payments and financial service (NBPFS) providers are facing difficulties in terms of expanding and defending their market shares, as a result of changes in regulatory dynamics, the economic environment and competitive landscapes. Companies are under pressure to deleverage and seek alternative sources of profit, as key economies remain weak and competition has increased. In this altered environment, a new operating model is needed, one that is rooted in attaining a primary relationship with the customer through the rebuilding of trust and the forging of active customer relationships.
A number of NBPFS providers, both established and new, are setting best-practice examples in capitalizing on technology and their relationships with customers to enhance business potential, despite several hurdles to growth. This report explores key best practices adopted by NBPFS providers to stay competitive in the dynamic world of financial services.
New technology is being adopted by NBPFS providers all over the world to renovate their operating structures. By implementing analytical tools in lending processes, and incorporating communications devices and modes such as mobile phones and mobile broadband into their operations, NBPFS providers are shifting the focus from bricks-and-mortar branches towards digital structures to increase consumer convenience and lower costs. Mobile payments are also increasingly being adopted by customers and companies alike. Additionally, these communication channels are being used for advertising and branding purposes; several NBPFS are now utilizing mobile and social media platforms as a key part of the branding process for products and services.
While regulation in the NBPFS sector has traditionally been relatively liberal, the scenario is expected to change, primarily due to weaknesses exposed in the current financial system during the slowdown, and due to the persistent effects of the negative global economic environment. Regulatory pressures, however, are not only due to the negative economic environment, are also driven by the need to control money-laundering and its use in illicit activity. However, the sector’s regulatory landscape is highly dependent on the region in which the company operates.
The report discusses in detail the best practices and new concepts adopted by non-bank companies engaged in payments and financial services.
- It provides insights into the key industry dynamics of non-bank payments and financial services (NBPFS) providers, and drivers supporting the growth of the NBPFS sector.
- It captures insights such as the role of NBPFS providers in the economy, inefficiencies in the banking sector and the emergence of NBPFS providers as an alternative for certain consumer segments.
- It provides case examples to highlight the strategies and actions taken by NBPFS providers to increase their business potential.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/insight-report-non-bank-providers-payments-and-financial-services-%E2%80%93-best-practices-and-case
- This report provides insights into the key trends impacting the non-bank financial services sector, covering operational, technological and regulatory developments.
- Discusses key factors which drive the growth of NBPFS sectors.
- Discusses the issues and challenges faced by NBPFS providers such as rising regulatory pressure and changing competitive landscapes.
- Discusses best practices adopted by non-bank financial companies and payment service providers across different markets to target consumers.
- Discusses case studies to illustrate how the adoption of best practices enabled companies to strengthen their positions in the market.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into strategies adopted and actions taken by NBPFS providers in various parts of the world to expand their businesses.
- Analyze the challenges on the business operations of NBPFS providers due to rising competition, increasing compliance costs, investment in IT infrastructure and regulatory developments.
- Assess the impact of regulations on the global NBPFS sector and how NBPFS providers have been taking initiatives to deal with regulatory changes.
- Analyze the key global operational, technological and regulatory trends and developments in the NBPFS sector.
- NBPFS providers play a significant role in the economic landscape of a country, and act as a balance between banks and changing customer needs. NBPFS providers primarily find applications in rural financing; in SMEs in the manufacturing, transport and other sectors; in employment generation; and in financing the poor.
- The majority of NBPFS have been driven by a short-term sales approach. However, increasing competition in the sector is expected to force these companies to change their business models. The effect of this trend is already visible, with NBPFS providers also being driven towards a relationship-based targeting model that would enable providers to streamline products based on customers’ needs.
- Service providers are promoting new products and services by capitalizing on relationships with consumers, especially for large retailers and mobile network operators which have the advantage of ready target markets. Encouraging loyal customers to adopt new payment solutions is a rewarding strategy, due to its relatively low cost and high probability of adoption.
- Despite the continued adoption of new strategies to acquire customers in a relatively difficult business environment, classic business strategies such as product bundling, cross-selling and partnerships remain integrated parts for most organizations.
- While NBPFS providers are subject to rising regulatory requirements and increased competition, consumers are becoming increasingly value-driven. This has led to increased pressure on profitability, forcing NBPFS providers to reassess their costs and revenue propositions across different models.
Spanning over 43 pages, 2 Tables and 7 Figures “Insight Report: Non-Bank Providers of Payments and Financial Services - Best practices and Case Studies” report provide Global NBPFS Industry Dynamics, Emerging Trends and Challenges, Best Practices and Case Examples, Appendix. The Report Cover 13 Companies - Telefonica, Safaricom, Aviva, Zopa, Amazon, Bajaj Finance, Accion Texas, GE Capital, ICICI Bank, PayPal, Square, iZettle, Bajaj Finserv.
Find All Banking and Finance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports