Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Non-Life Insurance in Germany, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/23/2014 -- In terms of gross written premium, German non-life insurance is one of the leading segments of its kind in Europe. Compulsory insurance aided rapid segment growth during 2001–2011. However, due to the impact of the global financial crisis, the segment’s growth bordered on stagnant during 2008–2010. The non-life segment is highly fragmented, with more than 200 insurers supplying a variety of products, and the top 10 companies accounting for 46.2% of the segment’s total written premium in 2012. The non-life segment recorded the strongest annual growth during the review period, reaching 5.1% in 2012. This was also the highest growth rate in the non-life segment since 2003, due to the 6.1% growth in motor cover in 2012. Non-life insurers are increasingly focusing on underwriting profitability, as low interest rates continue to suppress investment income.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the German non-life insurance segment, including:
- The German non-life insurance segment’s growth prospects by non-life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the German non-life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Germany
- Detailed regulatory policies of the German insurance industry
- A description of the non-life reinsurance segment in Germany
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the non-life insurance segment
- A benchmarking section on the German life insurance segment in comparison with other countries with GWP>$150bn
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Germany:
- It provides historical values for Germany’s non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categiories in Germany’s non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Germany.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Germany for the non-life insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Germany and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Germany and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the German non-life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the German non-life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the German insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- Non-life is the second-largest segment of the German insurance industry, with a 30.9% share in terms of gross written premium in 2013.
- The non-life segment is highly fragmented, with more than 200 insurers supplying a variety of products, and the top 10 companies accounting for 46.2% of the segment’s total written premium in 2012.
- Compulsory motor third-party cover is expected to drive the growth of non-life segment over the forecast period.
- In terms of gross written premium, the non-life segment recorded a CAGR of 3.3% during the review period, as well as an annual growth of 3.6% in 2013.
- The motor insurance category accounted for 41.7% in terms of gross written premium by category – the largest in the non-life segment in 2013.
Spanning Over 320 pages, “Non-Life Insurance in Germany, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering the Regional Market Dynamics, Non-Life Insurance Segment – Regional Benchmarking, German Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Non-Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – German Non-Life Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Allianz Versicherung AG, Axa Versicherung AG, Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty AG, HDI-Gerling Industrie Versicherung AG, Ergo Versicherung AG, R+V Allgemeine Versicherung AG, LVM Sachversicherung AG, Pensions Sicherungs Verein Generali Versicherung AG, VHV Allgemeine Versicherung
See Table of contents & Purchase this publication at: - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/non-life-insurance-germany-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Our Blog : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/blog