Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Non-Life Insurance in Malta, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2014 -- Non-life insurance is the largest segment of Malta’s insurance industry. Non-life insurance penetration was 11.1% in 2013, and is expected to reach 15.5% in 2018. During the review period (2009–2013) the gross written premium of the non-life segment rose at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.3%. This growth was fuelled by a favorable regulatory framework, stable economic development and an increase in the country’s exports, disposable income and liability regulations. It was also supported by Malta’s business-friendly environment, including a low tax regime and direct access to other EU markets. These indicators are expected to remain favorable over the forecast period (2013–2018), and the segment is expected to post a forecast-period CAGR of 8.9%.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Maltese non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Maltese non-life insurance segment’s growth prospects by non-life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Maltese non-life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Malta
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Maltese insurance industry
- A description of the non-life reinsurance segment in Malta
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the non-life insurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Malta:
- It provides historical values for Malta’s non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categiories in Malta’s non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Malta.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Malta for the non-life insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Malta and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Malta and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Maltese non-life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Maltese non-life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Maltese insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/non-life-insurance-malta-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
- Non-life insurance is the largest segment of Malta’s insurance industry.
- The growth of non-life insurance segment was fuelled by a favorable regulatory framework, stable economic development and an increase in the country’s exports, disposable income and liability regulations.
- Motor insurance, the second-largest category in the Maltese non-life segment, grew at a review-period CAGR of 18.4% in terms of gross written premium.
- Maltese non-life insurers are highly dependent on direct marketing which accounted for 56.5% of the total gross written premium collected in 2013.
- The Maltese non-life insurance segment contains both domestic and foreign insurers. As of 2013, 46 companies were licensed to conduct non-life insurance in the country.
Spanning over the 288 pages, “Non-Life Insurance in Malta, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering the Maltese Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Non-Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channels, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Maltese Non-Life Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered 5 companies - Middlesea Insurance Plc, Atlas Insurance PCC Ltd, Elmo Insurance Ltd, GasanMamo Insurance Ltd, Citadel Insurance Plc.
For other reports on Maltese Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/malta
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For latest market research presentations visit: http://www.marketresearchdocs.com