Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Non-Life Insurance in Norway, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/19/2014 -- The size and significance of the Norwegian non-life segment is relatively small compared to other countries in the Nordic region such as Denmark, Finland and Sweden. The Norwegian non-life segment’s penetration was 1.5% in 2012, compared to Denmark’s 2.9%, Finland’s 1.9% and Sweden with 1.9% in the same year. This indicates a large potential customer base in the country. Norway is one of the best performing economies in the Nordic region. Unlike other countries in the region, Norway didn’t experience a significant impact from the global financial crisis and the EU sovereign debt crisis, even though the country has numerous commercial links with EU member states and the country’s exports are mainly to EU countries. Insurance providers in Norway incurred losses in 2009 as investment income declined sharply.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/non-life-insurance-norway-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Norwegian non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Norwegian non-life insurance segment’s growth prospects by non-life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Norwegian non-life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Norway
- Detailed regulatory framework of the Norwegian insurance industry
- A description of the non-life reinsurance segment in Norway
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the non-life insurance segment
- A benchmarking section on the Norwegian life insurance segment in comparison with other countries in the Nordic Region
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Norway:
- It provides historical values for Norway’s non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Norway’s non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Norway.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Norway for the non-life insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Norway and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Norway and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Browser reports related to Norway at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/norway
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Norwegian non-life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Norwegian non-life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Norwegian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- The Norwegian non-life segment’s penetration was 1.5% in 2012, compared to Denmark’s 2.9%, Finland’s 1.9% and Sweden with 1.9% in the same year
- Insurers in Norway incurred substantial losses in 2009 as investment income declined sharply, however, these companies recovered quickly and posted positive growth in the subsequent years
- Norway is prone to storms, hurricanes, major floods and landslides, meaning demand for insurance against natural disasters is high
- Agencies were the largest distributors of non-life policies in Norway in 2012, accounting for 36.6% of the total market commission
- The segment is highly concentrated, with the 10 leading companies collectively accounting for 93.0% of the segment’s written premiums in 2012
Spanning over 260 pages, 163 tables and 186 figures “Non-Life Insurance in Norway, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report covering The Nordic Region Market Dynamics, Non-Life Insurance Segment – Regional Benchmarking, Norwegian Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Non-Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channels, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Norwegian Non-Life Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered 10 companies - Gjensidige Forsikring ASA, If Skadeforsikrin NUF, Tryg Forsikring, Sparebank 1 Forsikring, DNB Forsikring, Eika Forsikring AS, Codan Forsikring, Protector Forsikring ASA, Frende Skadeforsikring AS, Storebrand.
Find All Country Overview (Banking and Finance) Reports at:- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/country-overview-banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports