Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/06/2014 -- As a result of the global financial and eurozone debt crises, the Czech Republic’s economy was under significant pressure during the review period (2009–2013). However, stability is projected for the forecast period (2013–2018), which will have positive impact on the growth of the non-life segment. The segment’s gross written premium declined at a CAGR of -0.3%. This was due to the country’s weak economic growth and a decline in the penetration of non-life insurance products. Despite this, the motor insurance category was the largest in the non-life segment, and accounted for 46.4% of the total non-life gross written premium value in 2013. The category declined at a CAGR of 3.6% during the review period, due to a fall in premium prices as a result of the economic downturn and a fall in the average price of new cars.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Czech non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Czech non-life insurance segment’s growth prospects by non-life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Czech non-life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in the Czech Republic
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Czech insurance industry
- A description of the non-life reinsurance segment in the Czech Republic
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the non-life insurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in the Czech Republic:
- It provides historical values for the Czech Republic’s non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categiories in the Czech Republic’s non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in the Czech Republic.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in the Czech Republic for the non-life insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in the Czech Republic, and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in the Czech Republic and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Czech non-life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Czech non-life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Czech insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/non-life-insurance-czech-republic-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
- Despite this, the motor insurance category was the largest in the non-life segment, and accounted for 46.4% of the total non-life gross written premium value in 2013.
- The number of new motor insurance policies grew during the review period due to a rise in automobile sales.
- Property insurance is the second-largest category in the non-life segment, accounted for 35.7% of the total non-life written premiums value in 2013.
- In 2013, agencies accounted 40.0% of the non-life gross written premium generated through new business.
- The Czech non-life insurance segment is highly concentrated, with the 10 leading companies collectively accounting for a 93.3% share of the segment’s gross written premium in 2012.
Spanning over the 286 pages, “Non-Life Insurance in the Czech Republic, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering the Czech Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Non-Life Insurance Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channels, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Czech Non-Life Insurance Market, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered companies are - ?eská Pojiš?ovna AS, Kooperativa Pojiš?ovna AS, Allianz Pojiš?ovna AS, Generali Pojiš?ovna AS, ?eská Podnikatelská Pojiš?ovna, CSOB Pojiš?ovna AS, Uniqa Pojiš?ovna, Pojiš?ovna Cardif Pro Vita, Axa Zivotni Pojiš?ovna, Slavia Pojiš?ovna AS.
For all Country Overview (Banking and Finance) Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/country-overview-banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport