Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/18/2014 -- This publication reviews conditions and predicts outcomes for healthcare operations in Poland’s non-public hospital sector. It evaluates privately held companies as well as newly transformed entities using profiles of Poland’s most influential groups and a recent survey of non-public hospitals that includes feedback on subjects such as current market status, planned expansions and growth potential.
The report contains an easy to access Excel database that features details on the number of beds, specialisations and contact information for specific hospitals as well as comparisons and evaluations of market saturation in Poland’s main cities and across its many voivodships.
Explore data, analysis and forcasts for non-public hospitals:
This concise and convenient business information resource provides complete coverage of all relevant market issues, including:
- Poland’s non-public hospitals: number, location and unique features
- Ranking of non-public hospitals in Poland by bed totals
- Contracts between the National Health Fund and non-public hospitals
- Recently opened non-public hospitals
- Recent and predicted transformations
- Upcoming non-public hospital investments forecast to 2018
- Most prospective specialisations in the non-public hospitals segment
- Detailed corporate profiles of the most influential hospital groups
- Saturation levels of non-public hospitals and services provided for markets in each vovoidship – comparison included
- Private hospitals in largest Polish cities
- Key market development motivators and impediments to growth
- Impact of regulatory changes on operations in non-public hospitals.
Did you know that:
- The Slaskie voivodship has the highest number of non-public hospitals of all voivodships in Poland.
- We can observe a greater interest in non-public hospital operators on the part of private equity and investment funds.
- Private healthcare companies in Poland will strive for the highest possible complexity of their offerings.
- Building facilities from scratch under the PPP system is still not very popular in Poland.
- Private hospitals assess their financial results much better than post-transformation hospitals.
- The largest non-public orthopaedic hospitals are located in the Mazowieckie voivodship.
Extract from this report:
- In 2013, a record number of hospital transformations into commercial law companies were observed. In total, 34 hospitals were transformed from July 2011 (when the Law on Healthcare Activities constituting a basis for transformation entered into force) until the end of October 2013.
- A vast majority of respondents consider difficulties in cooperation with the NFZ the main growth barrier. For around a quarter of respondents an obstacle is constituted by problems obtaining funds for investments, of which some interviewees refer to missing or limited possibilities of applying for EU funds owing to formal (ownership-related) reasons as well as to legal barriers.
- General surgery wards, including same-day general surgery, are most popular units in non-public hospitals in Poland.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/non-public-hospitals-market-poland-2014-comparative-analysis-voivodeship-and-development
Examine the structure of Poland’s non-public hospital market in 2014: Report offers break down by voivodship, comparative analysis and prospects for development.
Openings of new non-public hospitals and recently transformed facilities have been on the rise in Poland. As a result, businesses with interests in the market are asking a lot of questions, such as:
- What is the total number of beds available in non-public hospitals in Poland and in individual wards?
- What recent public to private transformations have been completed?
- How many non-public hospitals exist in Poland, and where are they located?
- What specialty services do they offer? What are their financial situations?
- What new investments are planned for the period 2014-2016?
Non-public hospitals market in Poland 2014, Comparative analysis by voivodship and development prospects supplies the answers to these and many more questions about this section of the rapidly changing healthcare market. This publication lists and describes Poland’s private hospitals in detail, ranks them in terms of total beds, and covers planned and in-progress investments.
The report offers valuable comparative analysis, enabling professionals to determine specific levels of market saturation in various locations, such as large cities, making this report an especially useful tool in choosing locations for the opening of new facilities. In addition, this publication analyses the responses of a recent survey of non-public hospitals in Poland and includes corporate profiles of market leading hospital groups and their operations.
Development prospects for this market are thoroughly explored, including the portion of specialised healthcare services that have recently fuelled market expansion. The report examines additional factors credited with substantial growth as well as potential obstacles to success for new and upcoming ventures in Poland’s non-public hospitals sector. It also offers analysis of National Health Fund contracts with private hospitals as well as recent and upcoming regulatory changes and their consequences as viewed by Polish healthcare providers and investors.
Users of this document also receive PMR’s Database of non-public hospitals in Poland, an Excel file compiled to meet the business reference needs of professionals operating in this market or considering entry. It includes the hospital name and commonly referenced abbreviations, physical and mailing addresses, telephone, fax and email contact information and specific data on each hospital such as the total number of beds as well as the number of beds on all the wards, value of the contract with the NFZ, additional units and the range of specialised medical services offered by each facility.
Purchase Non-public hospitals market in Poland 2014, Comparative analysis by voivodship and development prospects today and discover the benefits of having specific and reliable data and expert analysis at your fingertips. This single multipurpose document is especially appreciated by hospital operators, businesses participating in the hospital transformation process and investment and private equity fund managers. It is also essential to the work of researchers, analysts and consultants whose professional activities require extensive knowledge of this market, its assets and prospects for the future.
Find other reports on Poland Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/poland
Find all other Healthcare Reports: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
For latest market research presentations visit: http://www.marketresearchdocs.com