Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/06/2014 -- Online trade in Poland is expanding rapidly, achieving a two-digit growth rate. What is more, the crisis on the financial markets, which has considerable slowed down the Polish economy has not had a significant impact on e-commerce. Taking into consideration selected segments of the market, we can see that the online trade is growing in importance and accounts for several to several dozen per cent of all the trade in the given segments. It is also worth adding that the forecasts for e-commerce are very optimistic, due to the fact that the number of internet users is rising year on year, and consumer habits are evolving towards remote shopping, also in the area of daily use products, such as groceries.
- Market growth predictions due to increased Internet knowledge, accessibility and convenience of delivery
- Growth of online retail in Poland – independent of economic conditions
- Consumer options that increase every year as new online sellers emerge in the market and existing brick and mortar retailers offer merchandise for sale online
- Rising online sales in the consumer electronics, home appliances and digital media segment, due to widespread smartphone and computer use and more attractive online pricing.
- State of the Polish economy and projections for the period 2013-2015
- General online retail market value and growth assessments
- Value of specific online retail segments: groceries, consumer electronics, home appliances and digital media, DIY, furniture and home furnishings, clothing and footwear and cosmetics, along with growth analysis
- Trends in online retail and projected outcomes in terms of sales
- Most active channels in each online retail segment
- Auction platforms with a deep view on Allegro sales
- Profiles of significant online retailers in each segment
- Views of Polish consumers regarding online shopping.
- Market saturation levels in Poland’s e-commerce market
- Market expansion over the period to 2015 – for the overall market and each of its key segments
- Consumer preferences as indicated in a recent PMR research survey
- Powerful trends working to shape Poland’s online retail sector.
- Value – of Poland’s online retail market and its key segments
- Type – examine conditions in online operations of brick and mortar retailers, online shops and popular auction sales platforms
- Profiles – of Poland’s top online retailers that include recent revenue
- Trends – technology, convenience and other factors combine to fuel expansion.
Key Question Answered:
- How has this market developed since 2009?
- How has each of the individual online retail segments – grocery, consumer electronics, home appliances and digital media, DIY, furniture and home furnishings, clothing and footwear, and cosmetics – developed in the past four years? What are the expert predictions for future development?
- Which market segments will grow most and fastest?
- Which trends have been pinpointed as most influential in Poland’s online retail market?
- Which companies have been most instrumental in building the online retail sector in Poland? What is the current competitive situation?
- What types of market drivers are at work in this sector? Which obstacles to growth appear most troublesome?
- How much do Polish consumers spend on home appliances, digital media and consumer electronics? Which are the most popular brands and products? Which online retailers do they frequent most?
Why to Buy This Report:
- Performing competitive analysis in the Polish online retail market
- Preparing to engage in online sales operations in Poland
- Estimating possible market expansion
- Making assessments of product demand based on online sales
- Evaluating market saturation
- Planning operations strategy for success in Poland’s e-commerce market.
- Management and marketing executives and managers with current or potential interests in Polish e-commerce
- Business analysts, consultants and research professionals
- Government agencies and institutions
- Retail and commerce industrial organisations
- Investment and financial services professionals.
- The largest internet store in sales terms is euro.com.pl
- The most popular segment among online buyers is clothing and footwear
- The largest online grocery store generates lower sales than the statistical hypermarket
- Clothing and footwear has seen the largest number of well-known brand stores open in the recent years
- The segment of consumer electronics, home appliances and digital media is one of the most developed in Poland. All the top players on the market operate at least one online store in this segment.
- Apart from consumer electronics, cosmetics are the second non-grocery segment which generates larger sales in online stores than within trading platforms.
- Research estimates that in 2012 the value of online retail sales reached PLN 21bn.
- Although platforms generate higher sales than online stores, the latter are expanding at a faster rate.
- Grocery online sales are currently the fastest growing of the online segments we have analysed.
This document tracks the development of the E-commerce sector in Poland over the period from 2009-2013. It quantifies value and forecasts prospects for online retailers engaged in the sale of groceries, consumer electronics, home appliances and digital media, DIY, furniture and home furnishings, clothing and footwear and cosmetics.Top online retail companies are profiled, along with their enterprises, and the report contains results of a research study focused on the online shopping habits and opinions of Polish consumers. It offers thorough analysis of trends in online retail and expert forecasts for market growth to 2015.
Spanning over 188 pages, “Online Retail Market in Poland 2013: E-Commerce Market Analysis and Development Forecasts For 2013-2015” report covering Methodology, Executive summary, Overview of Polish economy, Results of a consumer survey of online shopping, Online retail, Online retail of food products, Online retail of non-food products.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/online-retail-market-poland-2013-e-commerce-market-analysis-and-development-forecasts-2013
Find All Consumer and Retail Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/consumer-retail
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports