Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2014 -- The Greek personal accident and health insurance segment accounted for the lowest share of premiums in the overall insurance industry in 2012. Demand for healthcare services and private health insurance increased during the review period (2008–2012), due to the inadequate service provided by public healthcare institutions and increasing per capita healthcare expenditure. Travel insurance accounted for the largest share of the segment. Growth in the category was supported by the introduction of low-cost airlines which increased the number of outbound tourists. Over the forecast period (2012–2017), the growth of the personal accident and health segment is expected to be driven by the travel and health insurance categories. Overall, the value of the Greek personal accident and health segment is expected to increase at a forecast-period compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5%.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Greek personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
- The Greek personal accident and health insurance segment’s growth prospects by insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Greek personal accident and health insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in Greece
- Regulatory policies of the Greek insurance industry
- A description of the personal accident and health reinsurance segment in Greece
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-greece-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Greece:
- It provides historical values for the Greek personal accident and health insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Greek personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in Greece.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard Five Forces analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Greece for the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Greece and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Greece and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Greek personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Greek personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Greek insurance segment and its impact on companies and the market's future.
Find other reports on Greece Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/greece
- In terms of gross written premiums, the personal accident and health segment accounted for the lowest market share of the Greek insurance industry in 2012
- During the review period, travel insurance dominated the personal accident and health segment with a 57.2% share of premiums
- Agencies’ share of personal accident and health policies sold increased from 50.9% in 2008 to 52.1% in 2012
- The health category recorded the highest CAGR of 21.6% within the personal accident and health segment during the review period
- The introduction of low-cost carriers encouraged more Greeks to travel abroad; in 2012, 2 million citizens traveled abroad, spending approximately EUR 0.78 billion (US$1 billion)
Spanning over 205 pages, 120 Tables and 140 Figures “Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Greece, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report provide Greek Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channels, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis - Greek Personal Accident and Health Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The Report Cover 3 Companies - Metlife Alico, ING Greek Life Insurance Company SA, Eurolife.
Find All Banking and Finance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports