Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Norway, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/20/2014 -- The Norwegian personal accident and health insurance segment recorded a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.0% during the review period (2008–2012), the fastest growth of all the segments in the Norwegian insurance industry. The growth was a result of strong growth in the health insurance category, which recorded a healthy CAGR of 19.4%. The growth was also supported by improved economic development and rising healthcare expenditure, factors that are also expected to support the segment over the forecast period (2012–2017). The written premium of the personal accident and health segment is expected to increase at a projected CAGR of 8.1%.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Norwegian personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
- The Norwegian personal accident and health insurance segment’s growth prospects by insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Norwegian personal accident and health insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in Norway
- Detailed regulatory framework of the Norwegian insurance industry
- A description of the personal accident and health reinsurance segment in Norway
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment
- A benchmarking section on the Norwegian life insurance segment in comparison with other countries in the Nordic Region
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-norway-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Norway:
- It provides historical values for the Norwegian personal accident and health insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Norwegian personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in Norway.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Norway for the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Norway and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Norway and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Browser reports related to Norway at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/norway
Reasons To Buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Norwegian personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Norwegian personal accident and health insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Norwegian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- The Norwegian personal accident and health insurance segment recorded a CAGR of 9.0% during the review period, the fastest growth of all the segments in the Norwegian insurance industry
- Favorable demographic factors, such as increased life expectancy and a growing population aged 65 and above, are likely to accelerate demand for health insurance
- Norway is the second-highest spender when it comes to health expenditure per capita, spending US$5,700 a year per person
- Sales through agencies accounted for 36.6% of the total personal accident and health written premium
- The segment is highly concentrated, with the 10 leading companies collectively accounting for 92.2% of the segment’s written premiums in 2012
Spanning over 223 pages, 118 tables and 154 figures “Non-Life Insurance in Norway, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report covering The Nordic Region Market Dynamics, Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment – Regional Benchmarking, Norwegian Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channels, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Norwegian Personal Accident and Health Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered 10companies - Gjensidige, If Skadeforsikring, Sparebank, Storebrand, Tryg, Codan, DNB, Nordea, AIG Europe, Ace European Group.
Find All Country Overview (Banking and Finance) Reports at:- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/country-overview-banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)