Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “PharmaPoint: Atopic Dermatitis - Spain Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/15/2014 -- Although the past decade has seen the atopic dermatitis market remain relatively unchanged and a saturated, highly genericized arena, the coming decade could see the launch of the first biologic, which will set a precedent and pave the way for others to follow suit.
By the mid-to-late term of Publisher’s 2012 to 2022 forecast, Sanofi/Regeneron’s dupilumab is expected to reshape the moderate and severe treatment landscape.
Other events that are expected to invoke change to the previously stagnant atopic dermatitis market include the launch of a non-steroidal topical from Anacor, AN2728, generic erosion of branded topicals Protopic and Elidel in the US, and the increasing use of pharmacological treatments in the growing markets of India and China.
Based on Publisher’s July 2013 survey data, the key growth drivers in Spain in the near term will be systemic products, particularly those within the antibiotics class, and off-label therapies Xolair and Actimmune. The anticipated uptake of these off-label therapies will be most prominent in patients with severe disease. Another important growth driver will be increasing uptake of the topical calcineurin inhibitor brand Elidel.
Inquire about this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/pharmapoint-atopic-dermatitis-spain-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-2022
- Overview of Atopic Dermatitis including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Spain including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Spain from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting Spain Atopic Dermatitis market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Atopic Dermatitis
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in Spain
Spanning over 104 pages, 30 Tables and 4 Figures, “PharmaPoint: Atopic Dermatitis - Spain Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” report covering the Disease Overview, Disease Management, Competitive Assessment, Opportunity and Unmet Need, Pipeline Assessment, Market Outlook, Appendix.
Browse more Diseases reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/diseases
Related Reports are;
1st - PharmaPoint: Atopic Dermatitis - Italy Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022; Visit - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/pharmapoint-atopic-dermatitis-italy-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-2022
2nd- PharmaPoint: Atopic Dermatitis - France Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022; Visit - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/pharmapoint-atopic-dermatitis-france-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-2022
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)