Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/02/2014 -- This report studies the growth of the private healthcare market in Poland, in particular its subscription services and medical insurance segments, enhancing the value of detailed corporate profiles of the companies currently taking the lead in development of the private healthcare sector.
This complete market information resource also includes data and analysis that describes current market conditions, as well as forecasts for market development and upcoming regulatory activity.
Get acquainted with top companies and Polish healthcare consumers
Data and analysis of the following are included in this essential document:
- Value of the health subscription segment 2009-2018
- Value of the private health insurance segment in Poland 2009-2018
- Value of the overall private healthcare market from 2009-2018
- Insurance providers operating on the Polish market
- Health insurance policies offered on the Polish market
- Private hospitals in Poland
- The relationship between banks and private healthcare
- The Polish healthcare consumer – care, facility and insurance preferences
- Private medical services firms in Poland – size (in terms of facilities operated and financial results) strategies, financial data, and share of the market.
Benefit from exclusive data, analysis and forecasts
The team of experts at Publisher has prepared an all-inclusive document that provides:
- In depth analysis of key issues in this market segment
- Detailed forecasts for market development to 2018.
This publication is especially useful when:
- Estimating the possibilities for expansion in Poland’s private healthcare market
- Beginning business operations in this market
- Creating a strategy for success in the years ahead
- Forecasting market development
- Estimating potential business growth in this market.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/private-healthcare-market-poland-2014-development-forecasts-2014-2018
Assess potential opportunity in Poland’s private healthcare market: Report analyses current conditions and offers development forecasts to 2018.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the current value of Poland’s private healthcare market?
- How many private hospitals, clinics and other healthcare facilities are operating in Poland?
- What are the expected growth statistics for this market during the period from 2014-2018?
- Which types of healthcare services are included in medical insurance policies and through health subscription services?
- What percentage of the Polish population turns to this market to meet its healthcare needs?
Private healthcare market in Poland 2014, development forecasts for 2014-2018 provides concise yet comprehensive answers to these questions and many more. This innovative report from Publisher examines Poland’s medical services and health insurance companies and their offerings and provides complete value data for the market and key segments. It lists the medical services available privately and assesses the range of coverage provided by top medical insurers.
This report offers wide-ranging coverage of the market via two supplementary databases: Comparison of offer of private health insurers in Poland and Comparison of offer of private medical firms in Poland, 2014. These convenient Excel documents evaluate insurance coverage and service provision by major companies according to top categories such as primary care, laboratory testing, emergency care, medical transport, surgical, hospital, immunizations, pregnancy and pediatric, dental and rehabilitative care and more.
The publication presents the preferences of Polish consumers in terms of private healthcare, listing the top services, most frequently used clinics, and percentage of the privately insured public. It discusses the influence of medical insurance coverage as a benefit of employment and examines the status of workplace clinics and medical tourism in Poland.
Poland’s major private medical services companies are examined in terms of the total number of facilities in operation, strategic plans for expansion, financial data and overall market share. The report provides a count of clinics, hospitals and other service points within Poland’s private healthcare system, along with plans for new construction and expansions of currently existing facilities.
In addition to the complete coverage provided in the body of the report and in the two supplementary documents, this report offers forecasts for growth and development in Poland’s private healthcare market to 2018. Users will learn about expected market demand for services, upcoming regulatory changes and trends and the market’s ability to grow and prosper in the years ahead.
Private healthcare market in Poland 2014, development forecasts for 2014-2018 is a must-have resource for professionals engaged in the private health insurance sector in Poland and in the provision of medical services in the private sector. It is also incredibly useful to interested parties operating in the research, consulting, governmental and financial services arenas and integral to tasks such as market entry and expansion, strategic planning and assessing the possibilities for further market growth.
Don’t try to navigate the competitive landscape of this growing market on the strength of your own research. Take advantage of the opportunity to access all the needed information with a single click - order your copy today!
Find all Pharma and Healthcare reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports