Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Private label in Poland 2013 Market analysis and development forecasts for 2013-2015” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/03/2014 -- In the past two years the market of private labels has been expanding rapidly at the rate of 17-18%. Several reasons have contributed to this. One of them has been the tougher economic situation of Poland, reflected in the lower increase of GDP, higher level of unemployment, and slower growth of individual consumption. It prompts consumers to plan their home budgets more carefully, and to favour private label products in order to rationalise their shopping. The ratio of quality to price is also increasingly important – as a result, own brands and their improving quality, attractive packaging and a price 30% lower compared to brand products have become highly appealing to Polish consumers. They have warmed to private labels, know the products and their benefits, and are consciously searching them out. The increased trust towards these products is best illustrated by the fact that only 6% of respondents in our survey defined private labels as worse quality.
This publication examines the value and reach of the market for popular private label products as sold in grocery retail outlets across Poland. The report profiles present leading retailers of private label products, providing sales totals and strategic plans for the future. They compare products from the current lines of competing companies and offer complete market forecasts up to the year 2015.
- Size, value and structure of the market of private label goods
- Private label distribution in Poland
- Comparative analysis of selected products sold under retailers’ and manufacturers’ private labels
- Plans for new private label product categories
- Private label sales and market expansion prospects.
Key Question Answered:
- What are the recent sales totals for private label products in Polish retail establishments?
- What growth will this market experience in the next few years?
- Which key trends are contributing most to the expansion of the market?
- Which retailers are increasing their selections of private label products?
- How large a portion of major retailer sales is attributed to private label products?
- What level of market expansion is forecast for the private label sector in Poland?
Database on selected private label products
The report is supplemented with an Excel database of selected private label products based on data PMR has gathered in stores of 10 grocery chains in Poland. The aim of this database is to show price differences between basic, comparable products.
For every product, the report provides the following information:
- product category
- retail prices in Polish zloty and euro
- weight/package size
- private label the product is sold under
- retail chain responsible for the product’s distribution.
- The share of own brand products in the sales of the Biedronka chain, the leader of the Polish grocery market, drops slightly year on year.
- As the trade increasingly consolidates and concentrates, the share of private labels in Poland is likely to grow.
- The awareness of private labels is growing linearly with the level of consumer income.
- The private label category with the highest value share is instant tea.
Why to Buy This Report:
- When making decisions about adding new private label products to an existing offering
- In sales and/or manufacturing operations that involve private label goods
- For competitive analysis
- When developing sales and production strategies
- For estimating of possible earnings in the Polish private label segment
- When preparing for new private label product launches on the Polish grocery retail market.
Spanning over 94 pages, “Private label in Poland 2013 Market analysis and development forecasts for 2013-2015” report covering the Methodology, Executive summary, Overview of Polish economy, Survey of consumer behaviour and shopping habits in the area of private label products, Characteristics of market development, Overview of private label portfolio, Profiles of selected retailers, Analysis of private label database.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/private-label-poland-2013-market-analysis-and-development-forecasts-2013-2015
Find All Industry and Manufacturing Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/industry-manufacturing
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)