Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2014 -- The public and product liability category grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.8% during the 2009–2013 review period, reaching GBP2.9 billion in 2013. This growth was triggered by an increase in the number of personal injury compensation claims and the rising costs of medical care and civil litigation. Public and product liability insurance premiums increased by 8.6% in 2012, further rising by 19.5% in 2013. The strengthening economy, an increase in the number of private-sector businesses and a pick-up in retail and manufacturers’ product sales have all contributed to premium growth in the category.
- The report provides market analysis, information and insights into the UK public and product liability insurance business.
- It provides a snapshot of market size and market dynamics.
- It offers a comprehensive analysis of claims, drivers and market outlook.
- It provides an analysis of distribution channels.
- It summarises deals, news and regulatory developments.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the public and product liability insurance market in the UK.
- It provides historical values for the UK public and products liability insurance market for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2014–2018 forecast period.
- It offers estimates of gross written premiums generated in the market.
- It provides an overview of claims, market dynamics and market drivers.
- It profiles top public and product liability insurers in the UK and outlines the key challenges faced in the market.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an understanding of the UK public and product liability insurance market.
- Learn about the performance of market drivers and distribution channels.
- Understand the competitive landscape in terms of performance, profitability and product innovation.
- Find out more on key deals and recent developments in the market.
- Premium growth was prompted by the rise in personal injury claims.
- Improving business confidence is expected to support SME demand for liability insurance.
- The Jackson reforms have changed the landscape for compensation claims.
- Commercial brokers are threatened by the growing online distribution channel.
- The category is expected to record a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast 2014-2018 period.
Spanning Over 59 pages, “Public and Product Liability Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report covering the Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Deals and News, Regulation and Compliance, Economic Backdrop, Company Profiles, Statistics, Appendix. The report covered companies are - ACE European Group Ltd, AIG Europe Ltd, Aviva Plc, Axa UK plc, Direct Line Insurance Group Plc, Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) Plc, QBE Insurance (Europe) Ltd, Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Plc, XL Group Plc, Zurich Insurance Plc
See Table of contents & Purchase this publication at: - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/public-and-product-liability-insurance-uk-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: