Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/23/2014 -- Malta has developed as a favorable environment for risk and reinsurance specialists, attracting reinsurers from all over the world. Its favorable tax-efficient regulations, low setup and operating costs, and availability of highly educated personnel have aided this development. Companies can be set up using various structures, such as independent reinsurers, captive reinsurers, or as part of cell companies.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Maltese reinsurance segment, including:
- The Maltese reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment
- The Maltese reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance segments
- The competitive landscape in the Maltese reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Malta:
- It provides historical values for Malta’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Malta’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Malta and its growth prospects.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Maltese reinsurance segment and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Maltese reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Maltese insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- Malta has developed as a favorable environment for risk and reinsurance specialists, attracting reinsurers from all over the world.
- Malta is seen by many global insurers as a gateway to other EU markets.
- The Maltese government, in collaboration with the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA), provides a well-defined regulatory framework for global investors.
- Non-life insurance accounted for the highest percentage of premium ceded in the industry during the review period.
Spanning over the 69 pages, “Reinsurance in Malta, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering the Maltese Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Key Industry Trends and Drivers, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix, The report covered 1 company - Munich Re of Malta Plc
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/reinsurance-malta-key-trends-and-opportunities-2018
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For latest market research videos visit: http://www.marketresearch.tv