Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Reinsurance in Pakistan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2013 -- Over the forecast period (2012?2017), the growth of Pakistan’s reinsurance segment is expected to be driven by the expansion of the life, non-life, and personal accident and health segments. The frequent occurrence of natural disasters and terrorist attacks has compelled domestic insurance companies to cede part of their written premium with reinsurers to avoid excessive risk. Overall, the value of the Pakistani reinsurance segment is expected to increase at a forecast-period CAGR of 11.1%.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Pakistani reinsurance segment, including:
- The Pakistani reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment
- The Pakistani reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance segments
- The competitive landscape in the Pakistani reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Pakistan:
- It provides historical values for Pakistan’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Pakistan’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Pakistan and its growth prospects
Reasons To Buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Pakistani reinsurance segment and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Pakistani reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Pakistani insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- Over the forecast period (2012?2017), the growth of Pakistan’s reinsurance segment is expected to be driven by the expansion of the life, non-life, and personal accident and health segments
- Pakistan was subject to several natural disasters during the review period, including severe flooding in 2010 and 2011 that affected approximately 20 million people
- The country’s liberalized FDI polices are expected to encourage foreign reinsurers to enter the industry over the forecast period
- Facultative reinsurance accounted for an 53.5% share of the Pakistani reinsurance segment in 2012
Spanning over 68 pages, 22 tables and 43 figures, “Reinsurance in Pakistan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report provides information on market overview, drivers and challenge, competition and key trends. For more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/reinsurance-pakistan-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
In addition to covering The Pakistan Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Key Industry Trends and Drivers, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report cover 1 company Pakistan Reinsurance Company Ltd.
Find all Banking and Finance reports under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
Find all Insurance reports under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.