Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/21/2014 -- This report offers a regional perspective on Russian retail by including descriptions of market conditions, future prospects and key companies as well as the sales totals they have achieved in the retail markets of the Central, Volga, Siberian, Urals, Northwestern, Southern, North Caucasian and Far Eastern federal districts.
The publication studies active retail chains in each federal district in detail, and offers sales totals, status of significant M&A activity and other elements of historical data. Sales values of the grocery, clothing and footwear, consumer electronics, DIY, as well as cosmetics segments are provided, and forecasts to 2019 are included.
- Ample historical data (from two previous additions) that creates the context for accurate expert analysis
- An exhaustive analysis of market conditions and prospects in Russia’s overall retail market and in each of the eight federal districts
- Profiles, analysis and predictions for the financial and corporate activity of the leading Russian retail chains in all sectors
- Detailed analysis of the prospects for growth in all main retail segments - grocery, C&F, consumer electronics, DIY, and cosmetics
- Comparative analysis of retail markets between federal districts - enhanced by the formats of popular data presentations.
Did you know:
- Major Russian chains dominate the market. Their share will likely grow further in coming years.
- The retail market is becoming more concentrated, the top 20 chains currently control approx. 14% of revenues, this increased by 0.7 p.p. during the last year.
- Currently the saturation of the market is low.
- Modern retail remains concentrated mostly in larger cities and the more developed Russian regions.
- The per capita market value has increased by approx. 10% to about RUB 129,000 (€3,052 or $4,054) and, according to our estimates, will continue to grow at the same pace in 2014-2019.
Extract from this report:
- Moscow boasts the highest level of retail sales in the region. Its value exceeds the figures recorded by other provinces in the district.
- The Central Federal District, encompassing Moscow and its surrounding areas, boasts the status as the market of origin of many leading retail companies including domestic and foreign operators which have established their presence in Russia. The majority of domestic retailers such as Eldorado and M.video, originating from the Central Federal District, have managed to gain wide geographical presence by establishing their operations across the entire country, including the remote Far East areas.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/retail-russia-2014-regional-focus-market-analysis-and-development-forecasts-2014-2019
Take a regional view of the prospects for development in Russian retail: New publication enables comparative analysis of the market and offers forecasts to 2019.
Key Questions Covered in this report:
- Which of Russia’s eight federal districts – Central, Southern, Volga, North Caucasian, Urals, Siberian, Northwestern and Far - East – leads the others in terms of retail sales?
- Which district posts the lowest sales figures?
- What are the prospects for growth in Russian retail over the next five years?
- How many retail chains are currently at work in each district?
- Where do the best opportunities for retailers new to the Russian market lie?
The Russian retail market is large and diverse, and it is rare to find up to date sales numbers and forecasts for each individual region. That’s why PMR decided to approach this market from a regional perspective by creating Retail in Russia- regional focus, Market analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2019. Formulated to answer the questions listed above and many more, it offers comprehensive coverage and market insight in one convenient document.
This publication draws on a vast supply of historical data as it evaluates the present retail market situation in each of the country’s federal districts. It describes and analyses conditions in each district for each of the key market segments: grocery, clothing and footwear, consumer electronics, DIY and cosmetics and toiletries.
The report offers informative profiles of the major retailers participating in each of the federal districts and reveals plans for expansion, M&A activity and observations and analysis from experts with years of experience in observing and analysing the Russian retail industry. The report provides assessments of market saturation, consumer purchasing power, influential trends and expected market impact and potential for growth during the period from 2014-2019 – for every market segment in every federal district.
Ideal for managers, marketing professionals and other retail market professionals, this wide-ranging document is also a useful asset for professionals in commercial real estate, construction, finance, investment and the provision of goods and service that support retail operations across the region.
Clients use the report as a necessary tool when evaluating the status and plans of competitors, calculating the potential of a specific project or federal district for new retail operations, identifying potential obstacles to profitability and building a comprehensive strategy for success in the Russian retail industry.
Retail in Russia – regional focus, Market analysis and development forecasts for 2014-2019 provides the answers sought by retail professionals who may be overwhelmed by the size and value of Russia’s enormous retail sector. This report will undoubtedly serve their purposes in gaining an overall understanding of the market as well as a specific regional outlook – a valuable perspective for navigating the changes in the retail industry to find the most promising opportunities for market entry or expansion of an already profitable business enterprise.
Find all other Consumer and Retail Reports: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/consumer-retail
Browse more reports on Russian Federation market: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/russian-federation
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Join us for Consumer and Retail industry updated: http://www.linkedin.com/company/retail-reports