Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/15/2014 -- Slovakia: LTE and Fiber Help Operators Expand Service Portfolios and Drive Market Growth a new Country Intelligence Report by Publisher, offers a precise, incisive profile of Slovakia's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Slovakia market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony and broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, in addition to a review of key regulatory trends.
- Mobile penetration in Slovakia reached 122% at the end of 2013, and the market generated $2.0bn in service revenue during the year.
- The number of fixed access lines grew by 2.5% in 2013, reaching 1.8m lines. In 2013, revenue from fixed services, including voice and Internet access, rose by 0.7% to $526m, driven by the broadband segment.
- The Slovak telecom market has been affected by a number of price caps introduced by the regulator over the past few years.
- Driven by intense competition and regulatory pressure, operators are looking at expanding their service portfolios and offering converged services in order to drive revenue growth. In 2013, Orange Slovakia became the first operator to offer truly converged services.
This report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Slovakia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Slovakia's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Publisher's databases.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pyramid-research/slovakia-lte-and-fiber-help-operators-expand-service-portfolios-and-drive-market
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Slovakia in a regional context; a review of market size and trends, comparing them with those of other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Slovakia.
- The regulatory environment and trends; a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile; analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and data markets.
- The service evolution; a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed and mobile sectors and by voice and data in between 2013 and 2018.
- The competitive landscape; an examination of key trends in competition and service providers' performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
- An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services; a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities; this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Slovakia's telecommunications markets.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of Slovakia's telecommunications markets based on insights directly from the local market players.
- The report offers a wealth of data on the telecom markets, with the mobile and fixed segments examined in detail.
- The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players to succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Slovakia.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The report concludes with an exploration of the opportunities available in the Slovak market to operators, vendors and investors.
Spanning Over 27 pages “Slovakia LTE and Fiber Help Operators Expand Service Portfolios and Drive Market Growth” report Provide Executive summary, Market and competitor overview, Regional context, Economic, demographic and political context, Regulatory environment, Demand profile, Service evolution, Competitive landscape, Major market players, Segment analysis, Mobile services, Fixed services, Identifying opportunities. This report Covered These Companies - Slovak Telekom, Telefónica O2, Group PPF, Deutsche Telekom, Orange Slovakia, UPC, Liberty Global, Digi TV, Tetra Bank.
Find other 4G and LTE Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/4g-lte
Find other reports on Slovakia Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/slovakia
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports