Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Smoking Tobacco: Key Markets 2014” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/05/2014 -- Smoking Tobacco: Key Markets 2014 report covers 20 major world markets for smoking tobacco with particular reference to fine cut tobacco for the use in RYO/MYO cigarettes, together with an overview comparing the trends within these markets.
Countries Included: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Switzerland, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
- Smoking tobacco grew by 13.6% between 1997 and 2013 in Australia
- Sale of Smoking Tobacco in France is registering an increase with reported sale of 9,049 tonnes in 2013 despite a decline in the Tobacco products market of France
- In Czech Republic, Smoking Tobacco sales were 1,577 tonnes in 2013, 105.6% more than in 2010 and 173.8% up on 1997 levels
- In Denmark, overall consumption of smoking tobacco declined to 611 tonnes in 2013, which is 81.0% down on 1990 levels when consumption stood at 3,215 tonnes.
- The market of Smoking Tobacco in Germany registered an increase with growth of 73.2% between 1991 and 2013
- Although Smoking Tobacco in US is the smallest sector with 5.5% of the US tobacco products market, it remains the most dynamic, sales in 2013 being almost 4 times their level in 1998.
- “Smoking Tobacco: Key Markets 2014” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smoking Tobacco industry in 20 countries.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smoking Tobacco across 20 countries, namely Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Switzerland, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and US.
- The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smoking Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smoking Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Smoking Tobacco industry in the 20 countries.
- This report also provides market size of the Smoking Tobacco in the 20 countries along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons to Buy
- Smoking Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smoking Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smoking Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan.
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers.
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smoking Tobacco industry across the 20 countries, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future.
Spanning over 1065 pages, “Smoking Tobacco: Key Markets 2014” report covering the Overview, Market Structure, Manufacturers and Brands, Company Profiles, Market Forecasts, 2013-2023. The report covered companies are - Imperial Tobacco Australia Ltd, British American Tobacco Australasia, Imperial Tobacco Austria Marketing Service GmbH, British American Tobacco (Austria) GmbH, JTI Austria Tabak GmbH, Imperial Tobacco Belgium, British American Tobacco Benelux, Rothmans Inc, Imperial Tobacco Canada, JTI-Macdonald Corp, Imperial Tobacco CR sro, Philip Morris CR as, British American Tobacco (Czech Republic) sro, Imperial Tobacco Finland Oy, Philip Morris Finland Oy, British American Tobacco Nordic Oy, JTI International, Philip Morris France SAS, Seita-Groupe Imperial Tobacco, British American Tobacco, JT International Hellas SA, Imperial Tobacco Hellas SA, Philip Morris Hellas, Karelia Tobacco Company SA, British American Tobacco Hellas SA (BAT), Imperial Tobacco Magyarorszag Kft, BAT Pecsi Dohánygyár Kft, Philip Morris Magyarorszag Kft, Róna Dohányfeldolgozó Kft, Continental Tobacco Corporation, Oettinger Davidoff AG.
See Table of contents & Purchase this publication at: - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/erc/smoking-tobacco-key-markets-2014
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: