Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/02/2014 -- For purposes of this report, Publisher commissioned a survey of small and medium-sized enterprises with regard to the specific ICT solutions they utilise. The resulting document describes the top software and service selections, ICT spending patterns and anticipated plans and the amount and type of infrastructure commonly accessed by these Polish companies.
This is the third report edition which offers an analysis of influential trends, current and predicted market conditions and exclusive facts about Poland’s software, ICT services and infrastructure segment that you won’t find anywhere else.
Unique report analyses these key topics:
- ICT resources available to the small and medium sized business sector in Poland
- Products and services required by various types of SMEs
- Demand for additional software, ICT services, and infrastructure capacity; plans for expansion
- IT software and services utilisation among Polish small and medium-sized enterprises
- Results of interviews with professionals at small and medium-sized businesses operating in Poland
- Current and planned investments in IT software and services and infrastructure development among the surveyed businesses
- Data centre services, hosting and cloud computing uptake among Polish SMEs.
The survey produced definitive SME data, including:
- Degree of ITC implementation – type and number of hardware, software and other IT solutions utilised by employees of Polish SMEs
- Utilisation of telecom and ICT services in order to gain internet access
- Types of software solutions most often implemented by surveyed businesses
- Traditional software solutions and implementations as opposed to SaaS and cloud-based applications.
- Market saturation in terms of software, ICT services and infrastructure within the surveyed businesses
- Major providers of software, ICT services and solutions to the surveyed companies and the popularity of particular solutions and vendors
- Plans to advance implementation of software and ITC solutions and expand the infrastructure at surveyed companies
- IT expenditures in the current market; forecasts for the years ahead
- Sources of financing for ICT implementations at Polish SMEs.
Consult this publication for assistance when:
- Building a viable SME sales strategy
- Locating new contacts and expanding into new ICT markets
- Launching new products and services especially suited to SMEs
- Evaluating the potential spending of SMEs
- Evaluating the ICT resource supply at current levels among SMEs
- Ranking ICT providers and solutions that currently serve SMEs operating in various sectors of the Polish economy.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/software-applications-ict-services-and-infrastructure-small-and-medium-sized-enterprises
How do 800 Polish SME’s utilise infrastructure, software and ICT services: Publication is based on a survey of manufacturing, retail, transport, utilities and financial services enterprises.
Publisher recently conducted a dedicated survey of 800 small and medium-sized enterprises in Poland with regard to the ways in which they select, purchase, use, implement and finance the ICT solutions required by their unique business operations. Respondents were chosen for two categories – small (10-49 employees), and medium (50-249 employees). They are active in a variety of sectors, including: process manufacturing and discrete manufacturing, financial services, banking and insurance companies, restaurants and hotels, utilities, transport and logistics, retail, wholesale and merchandise distribution.
Read Software, ITC services and infrastructure in small and medium-sized enterprises in Poland 2014 to discover the types of resources these companies have at their disposal for system updates and new software packages. This unique document lists the products, infrastructure and services most often utilised by specific types of businesses and assesses upcoming demand for new solutions. Exclusive interviews with knowledgeable industry specialists add weight to calculations of current saturation levels and forecast investments in ITC solutions and infrastructure upgrades.
The survey addressed key issues such as: current implementations of specific solutions in each type of business, unique product and service requirements of certain types of businesses, plans in place for large-scale upgrades, commonly used internet access methods, most popular software products and key providers of essential products, services and solutions, financing options for new purchases and upgrades and forecast levels of expenditures on these products and services by small and medium-sized Polish businesses.
Survey respondents were questioned as to implementation of a wide variety of software, such as office applications, document flow management and antivirus applications. They also commented on ERP, CRM, BI, financial and accounting software and HR and payroll applications, their current operations and plans for changes and upgrades through future investment. Respondents also compared ready to use software solutions to SaaS applications in their particular business situations.
This report is an essential addition to the market information libraries of executives and marketing specialists at companies that sell software solutions to SMEs operating in Poland. It provides valuable insight as to client demand and interests to Cable and telecoms companies active in or entering the SOHO/SME sector and to distributors of specific ICT products and services. Other types of business professionals that will benefit from this inside look at a very important Polish industry include business analysts, consultants and researchers and financial institutions focused on brokerage, lending or investment.
Software, ICT services and infrastructure in small and medium-sized enterprises in Poland 2014 is the perfect resource for use in locating new clients, creating sales strategies for SMEs in Poland and developing new products and services especially for use by SME clients. It is helpful when estimating product and service demand in this market and in evaluating the leading competitors on this market.
Find other Reports on Poland Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/poland
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-