Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “MediPoint - Sports Medicine - Current and Future Players” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/23/2014 -- This report focuses on the sports medicine market, which includes implants and arthroscopic capital equipment. The orthopedic sports medicine market has been estimated in this report and covers the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Brazil, China and India. The report provides unmet needs, future adoption and compound annual growth rates (CAGR). Publisher’s analysis shows that while the orthopedics implant market is mature, sports medicine is an area with the potential for significant international growth. With the market, the US remains to be the largest market with the EU to follow and growing. The APAC region while markedly smaller has a large potential patient population.The top six to seven market leaders continue to dominate the market through technological innovation and investment in establishing strong distribution networks. The major opportunity lies within technological advancement and the clinical trials to prove effectiveness of new techniques.
The report identifies and analyzes the key companies shaping and driving the Sports Medicine market. The report provides insight into the competitive Sports Medicine landscape, including new companies entering the market and pipeline products in development. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary sources and primary research interviews and survey with leading doctors, with in-house analysis conducted by Publisher’s team of industry experts.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for Sports Medicine
- Competitor assessment including device approval analysis.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic assessment of the device sector through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) as well as doctors using Sports Medicine in clinical practice.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the Sports Medicine market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/medipoint-sports-medicine-current-and-future-players
Spanning Over 100 pages, 64 tables, “MediPoint - Sports Medicine - Current and Future Players” report covering the Competitive Assessment, Pipeline Assessment, Current and Future Players, Appendix. The report covered 9 companies - Arthrex, ArthroCare Corporation, Biomet, ConMed Corporation, DePuy Companies, Smith & Nephew, Stryker, Tornier, Wright Medical Group.
1st - MediPoint: Sports Medicine - EU Analysis and Market Forecasts - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/medipoint-sports-medicine-eu-analysis-and-market-forecasts
2nd - MediPoint: Sports Medicine - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/medipoint-sports-medicine-south-america-analysis-and-market-forecasts
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-