Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/27/2014 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Switzerland. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Switzerland.
- Independent market sizing of Swiss HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Numbers of UHNWIs in major cities
- The number of wealth managers in each city
- Ratings of wealth management saturation and potential by city
- Details of developments, challenges and opportunities in the wealth management and private banking sector in Switzerland
- The size of the Switzerland wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 75,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for its research and analysis, Publisher is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were approximately 360,917 HNWIs in Switzerland in 2013. These HNWIs held US$1.6 trillion in wealth. In 2013, the wealth per adult in the country was approximately US$512,600.
- In 2013, Swiss HNWI numbers rose by 10.6%, following the 2012 increase of 9.5%.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Swiss HNWIs is forecast to grow by 24% to reach 494,485 in 2018. HNWI wealth will see a significant percentage increase, growing by 18% to reach US$2.2 trillion by 2018.
- At the end of 2013, Swiss HNWIs held 40.8% (US$668 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%.
Spanning over 124 pages, 55 Tables and 50 Figures “Switzerland 2014 Wealth Book” report provide Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database, Analysis of Swiss HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The Report Cover 6 Companies - Credit Suisse Private Banking, HSBC Private Bank, UBS Wealth Management, Julius Baer Gruppe AG, Pictet & Cie, Lombard Odier.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/switzerland-2014-wealth-book
Find All Banking and Finance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
Find other reports on Switzerland Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/switzerland
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-