Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Future of Retailing in Spain to 2018” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/27/2014 -- The Future of Retailing in Spain to 2018 report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retail sales of different product segments across key channels in Spain. In addition, it provides an overview of changing consumer and retail trends, the influence of various economic variables on the retail industry, innovations in retail, and an analysis of vital developments in major retail channels.
It provides detailed quantitative analysis of past and future trends, crucially providing retail sales data not just by channel and by product, but showing product sales through different channels. This allows marketers interested in retailing to determine how to account for the development of retail trade overall and to know which channels are showing growth for which products in the coming years.
Data sets are provided for 2008 through to 2018, with actuals being provided for 2013. All initial market sizing and analysis is conducted in local currency in order to ensure local trends are reflected in the data before conversion into other currencies.
- Uncertain economic conditions continue to impact Spain’s retail industry, retailers target shopping tourists to beat weakening economic demand
- Consumers remain price conscious and tend to seek discounts, leading to growth in private label sales
- Hypermarkets need to differentiate their offerings to avoid saturation and regain consumer interest, as supermarkets provide similar product offerings
- Online retailing is set for an upward trend and is one of the only channels which is witnessing growth driven by the rising numbers of e-shoppers,
- Food and grocery will be one of the only segments to register growth, most of the other categories are set for a decline in sales over the forecast period
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/conlumino/future-retailing-spain-2018
- “The Future of Retailing in Spain to 2018” is a detailed industry report providing comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts, and opportunities in Spanish retail market
- The report is a result of a thorough analysis of consumer trends, changing economic and population factors, and the influence of internet and technology on the retail industry
- The report provides both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing retail dynamics across various product segments across different channels; with in-depth analysis of 26 product categories and 17 retail channels
- This report provides detailed data on the size and development of retail sales of individual product types through specific retail channels and formats in Spain. It provides a detailed and comprehensive quantitative analysis of the trends affecting market development through both historic and forecast data.
It provides an overview of key competitive trends across major retail channels, along with retail innovations in Spain
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides a comprehensive overview of the Spanish retail market for companies already operating in, and those wishing to enter Spain
- Understand which channels and products will be the major winners and losers over the coming years and plan accordingly, with a comprehensive coverage of 26 products, across 12 product sectors that include: Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Personal Care, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Luggage and Leather Goods
- Detailed channel coverage is provided, covering 26 products, across four channel groups that include: General Retailers, Specialist Retailers, Value Retailers, and Online Retailers
- Benefit from a detailed analysis of vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market to underpin your planning
- Monitor the competitive landscape with the analysis of key trends which are shaping the competitive landscape of major retail channels
Spanning over 318 pages, “The Future of Retailing in Spain to 2018” report covering the Market Context, Consumer Trends, Retail Trends and Innovations, Internet and Technology, Spain Retail Sales Overview, Category Group Analysis: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods, Category Group Analysis: Books, News and Stationery, Category Group Analysis: Electrical and Electronics, Category Group Analysis: Food and Grocery, Category Group Analysis: Furniture and Floor Coverings, Category Group Analysis: Home and Garden Products, Category Group Analysis: Sports and Leisure Equipment, Channel Group Analysis: Value Retailers, Channel Group Analysis: General Retailers, Channel Group Analysis: Specialist Retailers, Channel Group Analysis: Online Retailing, Appendix. The report covered companies are - HandM, Mango, Adolfo Dominguez, Cortefiel, Inditex, Eroski, Lidl, Consum Cooperative, Dinosol, Mercadona, Dia, Carrefour, Alcampo, Hipercor, Privalia, Carritus, Lets Bonus, El Corte Ingles, Amazon Spain, Caprabo.
Find all Consumer and Retail Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/consumer-retail
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.