Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/12/2014 -- The Future of the Make-up Market in India to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape report presents detailed analysis on the Make-Up consumption trends in India, historic and forecast Make-Up consumption volumes and values at market and category level. It also provides indispensable data on brand share, distribution channels, profiles of companies active in the global Make-Up market along with latest industry news, in addition to mergers and acquisitions. This report brings together publisher Intelligence's research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics to account for Make-Up sales overall and to know which categories and segments are showing growth in the coming years.
Why was the report written?
- This report provides authoritative and granular data on the Make-Up market in India and, in doing so fills the gaps in marketers' understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Based upon extensive primary and secondary research to provide comprehensive and granular data, this report allows marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans.
- Marketers need data on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends in order to effectively plan strategies.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
This report examines the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns, including the effects of consumers' behavior on total volumes, values, brands selected and types of product chosen.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report provides the latest, detailed data on dynamics in India Make-Up market, providing marketers with the essential data to understand their own, and their competitors' position in the market and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future.
Key Features and Benefits-
Detailed category coverage is provided, covering three product segments that include:
- Eye Make-Up
- Face Make-Up
- Lip Make-Up
- Nail Make-Up
Detailed product sales segmentation (for both volumes and values) is provided, including brand data, and sales by distribution channel, at the product category level.
Future forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
Profiles of companies active in the global Make-Up market along with latest industry news and mergers and acquisitions.
Key Market Issues
- Enhance your understanding of the value and volume growth dynamics of the Make-Up market in India.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed product sales for both volumes and values, as well as sales by distribution channel at the product category level.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarize yourself with the detailed profiles of companies active in the global Make-Up market.
- Improve your knowledge of the latest industry news and mergers and acquisitions.
Spanning over 264 pages, 167 tables and 69 figures “The Future of the Make-up Market in India to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape” report provide India Make-up Market Analysis 2007-17; India Eye Make-up Market Analysis 2007-17; India Face Make-up Market Analysis 2007-17; India Lip Make-up Market Analysis 2007-17; India Nail Make-up Market Analysis 2007-17; Profiles of Companies Active in the Global Make-Up Market; News and Key Events in the Global Make-Up Market; Deal Activities in the Global Make-Up Market. This Report Cover 9 Companies - The Procter and Gamble Company, LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA, L'Oreal S.A., maxingvest ag, Avon Products Inc., The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., The Clorox Company, Natura Cosmeticos S.A., LG Household and Health Care Ltd.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/future-make-market-india-2017-market-size-distribution-and-brand-share-key-events-and
Browse our Cosmetics & Personal Care category for more reports: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/cosmetics-personal-care
Find other reports on Indian Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/india
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports