Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/12/2014 -- The global military simulation market is expected to exhibit moderate to strong growth over the forecast period according to Strategic Defense Intelligence’s new report – The Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market 2014-2024 – which forecasts market growth at a CAGR of 3.48%, primarily driven by procurement of other military equipment such as aircraft, submarines, helicopters, cyber security systems, UAVs and naval ships.
A major factor working in favour of military simulators is their usefulness in cutting costs, especially during a phase of budget cuts. Significant spenders include countries in North America, Asia-Pacific and Europe, with the global military simulation market projected to be dominated by the US over the forecast period, followed by the Asia-Pacific, European and Latin American regions
This report offers detailed analysis of the Global Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market over the next ten years. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of:
Global military simulation and virtual training market size and drivers: - detailed analysis of the market for global military simulation and virtual training market during 2014-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators
Recent development and industry challenges: - insights into the developments in the global military simulation and virtual training market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of military forces around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by industry participants.
SWOT analysis of the government biometric systems market:- a study of the global military simulation and virtual training markets characteristics, using SWOT analysis to determine its strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
Competitive landscape and strategic insights:- analysis of competitive landscape of the global military simulation.
Major programs:- details of the top three programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
The Report will facilitate -
- Clear identification of the market opportunities and entry strategies to gain or grow market share in the global military simulation and virtual training market.
- A proper understanding of the competitive landscape of the global military simulation and virtual training market, including key domestic and foreign defense companies, key alliances and strategic initiatives.
- A clear understanding of market drivers and actionable insight on forthcoming developments that will shape the landscape of opportunity for the foreseeable future.
Key Market Drivers:
- To capitalize on the opportunities presented by market growth, organizations with a vested interest in the global military simulation and virtual training market must remain sensitive to the key drivers of the market, thereby facilitating informed business decisions that maximize profits with minimized risk.
- The defense ministries around the world are taking significant cost cutting initiatives across their militaries in order to cope with their reduced financial resources.
-Governments are downsizing their militaries and cutting down on training budgets. As a result, militaries are currently focusing on attaining cheaper and more effective solutions for their training requirements.
- Many countries have claimed to have reorganized their militaries, so that they are smaller but more powerful, they intend to achieve the same through innovative simulation and virtual training systems. Governments consider live training programs to be expensive and logistically difficult, whereas simulators are a more cost effective and agile alternative.
Read more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/strategic-defence-intelligence/global-military-simulation-and-virtual-training-market-2014-2024
Browse other reports related defence industry at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/defence
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-