Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Insurance Industry in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/18/2014 -- Despite its small size, the Bahraini insurance industry is well developed and highly regulated. The industry grew at a review-period (2008–2012) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8%, driven by an increase in the infrastructural projects, the implementation of compulsory motor third-party liability insurance, the rising number of health conditions and a steadily growing population. The industry is expected to face challenges over the forecast period (2012–2017). The high combined ratios of non-life insurance companies, which are expected to continue to exceed 100%, and political unrest in the country will put pressure on the industry’s overall profitability. However, despite such challenges, Bahrain’s insurance industry is anticipated to rise at a forecast-period CAGR of 7.8%, driven instead by the huge growth potential realized by foreign investors, regulatory reforms and government efforts to support growth.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/insurance-industry-bahrain-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in Bahrain, including:
- The Bahraini insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
- The competitive landscape in the Bahraini insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Bahraini insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Bahraini insurance industry
- Detailed regulatory framework of the Bahraini insurance industry
- A benchmarking section on the Bahraini insurance industry in comparison to other countries in the Middle East region
Browser reports related to Bahrain at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/bahrain
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Bahrain:
- It provides historical values for the Bahraini insurance industry for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Bahraini insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Bahrain, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Bahraini insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Bahraini insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Bahraini insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Bahraini insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Bahraini insurance industry grew at a review-period CAGR of 3.8%
- The non-life segment was supported by strong growth in the property insurance category, which registered a review-period CAGR of 7.4%
- The motor insurance category also registered growth during the review period, due to the implementation of compulsory motor third-party liability insurance in the country
- The personal accident and health segment registered the fastest growth in the industry during the review period, at a CAGR of 10.2%
- The 10-leading insurers collectively held an industry share of 84.5% in 2012
- As of 2012, there were 12 domestic insurance firms licensed to conduct insurance business in the country, and eight branch offices of overseas entities
Spanning over 282 pages, 189 tables and 206 figures “The Insurance Industry in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report covering The Middle East Region Market Dynamics, Bahraini Insurance Industry Overview, Life Insurance, Non-Life Insurance, Personal Accident and Health Insurance, Reinsurance, Analysis by Distribution Channels, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape, Economic Indicators, Appendix. The report covered 5 companies - Bahrain Kuwait Insurance Co., Life Ins. Corporation (International), Axa Insurance (Gulf) Co., American Life Insurance Company, ACE American Insurance Co.
Find All Banking and Finance Reports at:- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)