Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Insurance Industry in Belarus, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/23/2013 -- The Republic of Belarus is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe bordered by Russia, Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania and Latvia. Due to its geographical location, the country acts as a link between Western Europe, Russia and Asian countries. This, coupled with the high government expenditure through public programs, insurance industry reforms and favorable growth in exports, mainly to Russia, supported growth in the insurance industry during the review period. The Belarusian insurance industry grew in terms of written premium value from BYR954.1 billion (US$446.6 million) in 2008 to BYR4.3 trillion (US$520.3 million) in 2012, recording a CAGR of 46.0% during the review period (2008–2012).
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in Belarus, including:
- The Belarusian insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
- The competitive landscape in the Belarusian insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Belarusian insurance industry
- The challenges facing the Belarusian insurance industry
- The regulatory framework of the Belarusian insurance industry
- Benchmarking section on the Belarusian insurance industry in comparison to other countries in the CIS region
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Belarus:
- It provides historical values for Belarusian insurance industry for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and sub-segments in Belarusian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2017
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Belarus, and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related in the Belarusian insurance industry and each segment within it
Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Belarusian insurance industry
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the the Belarusian insurance industry
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Belarusian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future
- The Belarusian insurance industry is small and developing, with its gross written premium standing at BYR4.3 trillion (US$520.3 million) in 2012. Insurance penetration, measured as gross written premium as a percentage of GDP, stood at 0.82% in 2012
-The industry remained unaffected by the global and European debt crises due to its minimal participation in the global insurance industry
- The industry in Belarus is small and highly concentrated. There were 25 companies operating in the Belarusian insurance industry as at the end of 2012
- The Insurance Supervisory Department, under the Ministry of Finance, is the regulator of the insurance industry in Belarus
- Belarusian GDP at constant prices declined from US$62.2 billion in 2007 to US$31.2 billion in 2011 at a CAGR of 15.9% during the review period.
Spanning over 176 pages, 93 tables and 127 figures, “The Insurance Industry in Belarus, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report covering Introduction, Regional Market Dynamics, Life Insurance - Regional Benchmarking, Non-Life Insurance - Regional Benchmarking, Personal Accident and Health Insurance - Regional Benchmarking, Belarusian Insurance Industry Overview, Industry Segmentation, Competitive Landscape, Economic Indicators. The report cover 10 companies- Belgosstrakh, CJSC Task, CJSC Promtransinvest, Beleximgarant, JSIC B&B Insurance Co., CJSC Belneftestrakh, RDUSP Stravita, JV Belkoopstrah, JSC IC Belrosstrah, SBA CJSIC Midsummer.
Inquire about this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/insurance-industry-belarus-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
Find all Insurance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)