Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Insurance Industry in Yemen, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2013 -- The Yemeni insurance industry registered positive growth at a CAGR of 6.2% during the review period (2008–2012), despite uncertain political and economic conditions in the country. The personal accident and health segment registered the highest review-period CAGR of 14.9%, while the life and non-life insurance segments recorded respective CAGRs of 6.1% and 3.8%. Large infrastructure projects and favorable measures for economic development are expected to drive growth in the industry over the forecast period (2012–2017).
Demand for conventional insurance policies over the forecast period will be driven by the low insurance penetration level and the government’s initiative to encourage overseas investors by opening up the economy. Yemen is expected to gain membership to the World Trade Organization (WTO) and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) over the forecast period, which will attract foreign inward investments. However, security problems in the country have been an obstacle in gaining memberships. Improvements in internal security are therefore expected over the forecast period
The report provides in depth industry analysis, information and insights of the insurance industry in Yemen, including:
- The Yemeni insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and sub-segments
- The competitive landscape in the Yemeni insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Yemeni insurance industry
- The challenges facing the Yemeni insurance industry
- The regulatory framework of the Yemeni insurance industry
- Benchmarking section on the Yemeni insurance industry in comparison to other countries in the Middle East region
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Yemen:
-It provides historical values for Yemeni insurance industry for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and sub-segments in Yemeni insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2017
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Yemen, and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast industry data related in the Yemeni insurance industry and each segment within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Yemeni insurance industry
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Yemeni insurance industry
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Yemeni insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future
- Despite political and economic crises in the country, the Yemeni insurance industry grew at a CAGR of 6.2% during the review period
- The Yemeni insurance industry is small compared to other Middle East and North Africa (ME) countries
- The Yemeni insurance industry is supervised and regulated by the Ministry of Industry and Trade, according to the rules and regulations stipulated in the Law on Supervision and Control on Insurance and Reinsurance Companies, 2005
- Takaful insurance is rapidly gaining popularity in Muslim countries, including Yemen, and is likely to intensify competition among conventional insurance providers
- The industry is concentrated with the six leading insurers collectively accounting for 80.6% of written premiums in 2012
Spanning over 154 pages, 78 tables and 100 figures, “The Insurance Industry in Yemen, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report provides information on market overview, drivers and challenge, competition and key trends.
In addition to covering The Middle East Region Market Dynamics, Life Insurance - Regional Benchmarking, Non-Life Insurance - Regional Benchmarking,Personal Accident and Health Insurance- Regional Benchmarking, Yemeni Insurance Industry Overview, Industry Segmentation, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape, Macroeconomic Indicators, Appendix. The report cover 10 companies United Insurance, Trust Yemen Insurance and Reinsurance, Mareb Yemen Insurance Co., MIS - Medical Insurance Specialist, CAK Insurance, Al-Watania Insurance, Islamic Insurance, Aman Insurance, Yemen General Insurance, Yemeni Qatari Insurance.
For more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/insurance-industry-yemen-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
Find all Insurance reports under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.