Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Thermal Power in South Africa, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/15/2014 -- The report provides in depth analysis on global thermal power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in South Africa (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details thermal power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in South Africa thermal power market. A detailed coverage of thermal energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to thermal is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active thermal power plants in the country, upcoming thermal installation details and company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2013 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2014-2025.
- Detailed overview on the global thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market forces analysis (drivers, restraints and challenges), installed capacity by fuel type, installed capacity split by region, installed capacity split by major countries and cross country comparison among thermal sources such as coal, oil and gas.
- Power market scenario in South Africa and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
- Detailed overview of South Africa thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by fuel type, net capacity addition by fuel type, owners share, and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting thermal power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
See Table of contents & Purchase this publication at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/thermal-power-south-africa-market-outlook-2025-update-2014-capacity-generation-power
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in South Africa thermal power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for thermal power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Spanning over 98 pages, “Thermal Power in South Africa, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles” report covering the Thermal Power Market, Global, 2001-2025, Power Market, South Africa, 2001-2025, Thermal Power Market, South Africa, 2001-2025, Thermal Power Market, South Africa, Regulatory Scenario, Thermal Power Market, South Africa, Company Profiles, Appendix. The report covered 3 companies - Eskom Holdings SOC Limited, Sasol Limited, Exxaro Resources Limited.
Find other reports on South African market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/south-africa
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For Business and Industry News visit http://www.marketresearchtimes.com