Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Third Quarter 2014 Regulatory Outlook” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/01/2014 -- Report reflects key actions undertaken by Governmental Agencies impacting the current and future oil environment. These rulings / adjustments to existing regulations could impact trade flows and / or impact project timing with an impact on Capital Expenditures.
Report considers changes in environmental regulations, Court rulings impacting projects, changes in bio-fuels mandates and potential significant energy flow impacts from initial Governmental decisions.
Report provides information and insight on:
- Governmental Agency Rulings including
- U.S. Department of Energy Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) approved a request from two (2) companies to export distilled (lightly processed) condensate from the U.S. This is the first approval granted and could open the door to a significant increase in distilled condensate and potentially distilled crude oil from U.S. - A GAME CHANGER!
- Canada’s National Energy Board (NEB) delays its decision on the Trans-Mountain Pipeline that will bring Canadian Oil Sands crude to Burnaby and Vancouver.
- Canada’s Transportation Safety Board mandates the phase-out of older rail-cars and then U.S. agency follows-up with similar ruling
- India to end diesel subsidies while Indonesia moving to fixed fuel subsidy plan (both done to reduce Government budget deficits)
- China to double crude import license to Independent refiners
- Court Rulings
- Canada’s Supreme Court favors aboriginal’s claims to lands putting Northern Gateway Pipeline proposal at risk
- New York State Supreme Court ruling effectively ends fracking debate in New York State
- Australia moves to repeal is carbon tax
- European Union places limit on food-based biofuels
- DOE approved reduction in 2014 biofuel targets
- China repeals its sale tax on “green vehicles”
- Japan providing subsidies and tax breaks on fuel cell vehicles
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your understanding of the impact of changing regulations on industry fundamentals.
- Canada’s decision to delay pipeline construction that would bring crude oil to their West Coast has infrastructure capital impacts as well as future trade flows
- U.S. decision to allow distilled condensate exports opens-up opportunities to export condensate to South America / Asia and impact condensate splitter economics on proposed plants in U.S.
- Changes in biofuel mandates in OECD countries would impact entire bio-fuel supply chain
- Similar rail-car regulation in Canada & U.S. could promote rail transportation for incremental crude production in both Canada and U.S.
Spanning Over 11 pages, “Third Quarter 2014 Regulatory Outlook” report covering the U.S. Permits Distilled Condensate Exports from U.S., China to Double Crude Import Licences to “Teapot” Refineries, What the Frac – New York State Court of Appeals Upholds Municipalities Fracking Bans, Canada’s National Energy Board (NEB) Delays Decision on Trans-Mountain Pipeline, Canada’s Transportation Safety Board Mandates Phase-out of Older Rail-Cars, Department of Energy (DOE) Approves Million Barrel Gasoline Reserve in U.S. Northeast, India Planning to End Diesel Price Subsidies: Indonesia Moving to Fixed-Fuel Subsidy Plan, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Approves a Reduction in 2014 Biofuel Targets, European Union (EU) to Limit Food Based Biofuels Used in Transport Fuels, Canada’s Supreme Court Recognizes Aboriginal Title to a Specific Piece of Land, Proposal to Increase Federal Gasoline and Diesel Tax in U.S., China to Eliminate Sales Tax on Green Cars, Japan Providing Subsidies and Tax Breaks for Fuel Cell Vechicles, Diesel Sulfur Product Specification in Russia Changing, Australia Repeals Carbon Tax
See Table of contents & Purchase this publication at: - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/third-quarter-2014-regulatory-outlook
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: