Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Travel and Tourism in Costa Rica to 2018” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/25/2014 -- The Costa Rican travel and tourism sector was adversely affected by the global recession in 2009 and 2010. The sector experienced slow recovery in 2011, and started to gain momentum in 2012. The Costa Rican tourism board’s (ICT) initiatives to promote domestic and international tourism and government developments of new tourism infrastructure and improvements in existing infrastructure are supporting the sector’s development.
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Costa Rican travel and tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Costa Rica for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries and others
- Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/travel-and-tourism-costa-rica-2018
This report provides an extensive analysis related to the tourism demands and flows in Costa Rica:
- It details historical values for the Costa Rican tourism sector for 2009–2013, along with forecast figures for 2014–2018
- It provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors, with values for both the 2009–2013 review period and the 2014–2018 forecast period
- The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in Costa Rica.
- It provides comprehensive analysis of the trends in the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries, with values for both the 2009–2013 review period and the 2014–2018 forecast period
Reasons To Buy
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Costa Rican travel and tourism sector.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the Costa Rican travel and tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities.
Find other reports on A Costa Rica Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/costa-rica
The first National Tourism Fair of Costa Rica, aimed at encouraging domestic tourism, was held in San José in November 2013. Around 45 domestic companies participated in the event, including tour operators, theme park agents, car rental companies, hosting companies, and rural tourism operators. Domestic tourism packages and destinations were promoted, increasing the competitiveness and quality of services offered.
The government is also expanding Juan Santamaría International Airport at a cost of US$18 million by building two additional boarding gates to help accommodate an additional 260,000 passengers annually. The airport will also be remodeled with the construction of a hangar and other auxiliary facilities at a cost of US$34 million. These activities began in November 2013. The hangar will be located 150m from the runway and will have the capacity to house six Boeing 757-300 planes.
Investment in Costa Rica’s hospitality industry is increasing at a healthy pace. For example, Starwood Hotels & Resorts announced the opening of its Sheraton San José hotel with 172 rooms in July 2013, and Hyatt Hotels opened a five-star property, the Andaz Peninsula Papagayo, in Guanacaste with 127 rooms in December 2013.
UK-based car rental company Green Motion announced the sale of its franchise in Costa Rica in August 2013. The franchise will be run by Toyota Rent a Car. Green Motion Costa Rica will offer vehicle rentals from eight locations, including Alajuela International Airport and Liberia International Airport.
According to the Travel and Tourism Competitiveness 2013 report, the country’s lack of cultural sites weakens its competitiveness in terms of attracting international tourists. However, tour operators have started to create cultural tour packages based on modern Tico culture. Tour operators are also focusing on chocolate and coffee tours, and cookery classes.
Spanning Over 94 pages, 94 tables, 55 figures, “Travel and Tourism in Costa Rica to 2018” report covering the Travel and Tourism Sector In Context, Country Fact Sheet, Tourism Flows, Airlines, Hotels, Car Rental, Travel Intermediaries, Tourism Board Profile, Airport Profiles, Company Profiles – Airlines, Company Profiles – HOTELS, Company Profiles – Car Rental, Company Profiles – Travel Intermediaries, Market Data Analysis, Appendix. The report covered 17 companies- Copa Airlines Costa Rica, Lineas Aereas Costarricenses SA, United Airlines Costa Rica, Best Western Hotels Costa Rica, Marriott Hotels Costa Rica, InterContinental Hotels and Resorts Costa Rica, Hilton Hotels & Resorts Costa Rica, Barcelo Hotels & Resorts Costa Rica, Dollar Rent A Car Costa Rica, Hertz Rent-a-Car Costa Rica, Sixt Rent a Car Costa Rica, Avis Rent a Car Costa Rica, Budget Car Rental Costa Rica, Vesatours, Costa Rican Vacations, Viajes Camino del Sol SA, Travel Excellence SA.
Find other Travel and Leisure Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/travel-leisure
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports