Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Travel and Tourism in Indonesia to 2018” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/15/2014 -- The Indonesian travel and tourism sector recorded growth during the review period (2009–2013). Domestic tourist volumes reached 252.4 million in 2013, while international tourist volumes reached 8.8 million, driven by tourists from countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, China, and Japan. Forecast-period (2014?2018) growth is expected to be supported by government initiatives promoting new tourism destinations.
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Indonesian travel and tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Indonesia for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries and others
- Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries
This report provides an extensive analysis related to the tourism demands and flows in Indonesia:
- It details historical values for the Indonesian tourism sector for 2009–2013, along with forecast figures for 2014–2018
- It provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors, with values for both the 2009–2013 review period and the 2014–2018 forecast period
- The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in Indonesia.
- It provides comprehensive analysis of the trends in the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries, with values for both the 2009–2013 review period and the 2014–2018 forecast period
Reasons to Buy
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Indonesian travel and tourism sector.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the Indonesian travel and tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/travel-and-tourism-indonesia-2018
As domestic tourists are dependent on air travel within the Indonesian archipelago, the number of domestic air travelers is expected to record significant growth in 2014. In total, 12 new airports were built in 2013 and a further 12 are planned for development by 2015. The expansion of new routes by domestic carriers has provided more opportunities for domestic tourism and has opened up locations such as Belitung, Bandung, Pangkalpinang, Mataram, Bali, Tarakan, Pontianak, Malang and Batu, Bandar Lampung and Labuan Bajo to more frequent visits.
Garuda Indonesia launched flights to many destinations in Eastern Indonesia using smaller aircraft. Garuda is currently flying from Bali to Komodo Airport at Labuan Bajo in Flores, from Denpasar to Labuan Bajo and Tambolaka, from Denpasar to Bima and Mataram in West Nusatenggara, Denpasar to Mataram and Bima routes starting December 2013. In November 2013, Garuda Indonesia began providing immigration services for its passengers on its Guangzhou?Jakarta flights.
According to the Indonesian Hotel and Restaurant Association (PHRI), at least 45,000 new hotel rooms will open in 2013, an addition of 30,000 rooms, compared to 15,000 in 2012. Around 36 budget and upscale hotels were launched in 2013 in Jakarta, adding 3,000 new rooms. Popular hotel brands such as Ibis Budget, Pop! Hotel, Favehotel, Amaris, Tune and Whiz are constructing budget hotels primarily in Menteng, Kebayoran Baru, Setiabudi, Thamrin and Kemang. Indonesia’s largest travel and tour companies ? Panorama and Cipaganti ? plan to inaugurate 10 new properties each in 2014 and 2020 respectively. Panorama’s projects will range from budget to upscale hotels in Java and Bali, while Cipaganti will build hospitality and apartment properties.
Indonesia’s car rental market is still in a development phase. Excluding major cities, renting a car is not a common practice for domestic tourists. Upper- and upper-middle-income families use their own cars, while middle- and lower-income families generally use trains or buses as they are cheaper. Leisure car rentals accounted for 57.1% of the market’s total value in 2013, and expected to increase at a CAGR of 6.98% over the forecast period.
Many Indonesian travel intermediaries use a computerized reserved system (CRS) provided by PT Abacus Indonesia, a joint venture of Garuda Indonesia and Abacus Singapore. The CRS provides information about tour packages, hotel chains and car rental agencies operating across the world. It provides fast and accurate information to customers about hotels, tickets and tour package reservations.
Spanning Over 137 pages, 132 Tables and 76 Figures “Travel and Tourism in Indonesia to 2018” report Provide Executive Summary, Travel and Tourism Sector In Context, Country Fact Sheet, Tourism Flows, Airlines, Hotels, Car Rental, Travel Intermediaries, Tourism Board Profile, Airport Profiles, Company Profiles – Airlines, Company Profiles – Hotels, Company Profiles – Car Rental, Company Profiles – Travel Intermediaries, Market Data Anlaysis, Appendix. This report Covered 20 Companies - PT Lion Mentari Airlines, PT Garuda Indonesia, PT Sriwijaya Air, PT Indonesia AirAsia, Tigerair Mandala, Accor Hotels Indonesia, Archipelago International, Santika Indonesia Hotels & Resorts, Tauzia Hotel Management, Swiss-Belhotel International, Europcar Indonesia, Avis Rent a Car Indonesia, PT Serasi Autoraya, PT CSM Corporatama, PT Adi Sarana Armada Tbk, PT Panorama Sentrawisata Tbk, PT Anta Express Tour & Travel Service, Smailing Tour, PT Fiwi Lestari Internasional, Mitra Persada Travelindo.
Find other reports on Indonesia Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/indonesia
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports