Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Travel and Tourism in Ireland to 2017” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/28/2014 -- Overall tourist volumes decreased in Ireland during the review period (2008?2012), due to the declining disposable income of consumers. Inbound tourist volumes expanded at a CAGR of 4.45% during the review period, and is expected to increase over the forecast period (2013?2017) at a CAGR of 8.86%, supported by government initiatives to promote tourism across the European region.
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Irish travel and tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Ireland for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries and others
- Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries
This report provides an extensive analysis related to the tourism demands and flows in Ireland:
- It details historical values for the Irish tourism sector for 2008–2012, along with forecast figures for 2013–2017
- It provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors, with values for both the 2008–2012 review period and the 2013–2017 forecast period
- The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in Ireland.
- It provides comprehensive analysis of the trends in the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries, with values for both the 2008–2012 review period and the 2013–2017 forecast period
Real GDP is expected to grow by 0.4% in 2013 as fiscal adjustments, high unemployment and ongoing economic uncertainty weigh on domestic consumption. Exports growth will also remain poor due to low external demand. Real GDP, however, is likely to gain momentum and grow on an average by 2.3% between 2014 and 2017 aided by an expected improvement in exports coupled with a moderate recovery in private consumption from modest improvements in labor market conditions.
In July 2013, London and Dublin have planned to extend the Common Travel Area, which currently allowing unhampered travel for the citizens of both countries by creating a 'mini-Schengen' area that enables tourists and business travelers from rapidly growing Asian economies, to undertake travels with the help of common visas between the two islands. The global tourism industry is expected to grow by 50% between 2013 and 2030, and half of the tourists will come from China.
Package holidays are preferred by consumers as travel agents often cut prices by up to half. Low prices, coupled with the security and convenience of a package holiday, are drawing in customers. Previously, the increasing availability of cheap flights swamped the market and caused a drop in package holiday sales. But now, package deals have attracted many customers, and have been given priority.
Spanning over 117 pages, 110 tables and 60 figures “Travel and Tourism in Ireland to 2017” report covering the Market Overview, Tourism Flows, Airlines, Hotels, Car Rental, Travel Intermediaries, Tourism Board Profile, Airport Profiles, Company Profiles – Airlines, Company Profiles – Hotels, Company Profiles – Car Rental, Appendix. The report covering 20 companies- Ryanair Holdings Plc, Aer Lingus Group Plc, Air Contractors (Ireland) Ltd, Aer Arann, CityJet Ltd, Ashford Castle Hotel, Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Ireland, Adare Manor Hotel & Golf Resort, Westgrove Hotel and Conference Centre, Dromoland Castle & Country Estate, Budget Car Rental Ireland, Thrifty Car and Van Rental Ireland, Europcar Ireland, Hertz Rent a Car Ireland, Enterprise Rent-A-Car Ireland, Irish Welcome Tours Ltd, Eirebus Ltd, Into Ireland Travel Ltd, Irish Tourism Ltd, Aspects of Ireland.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/travel-and-tourism-ireland-2017
Find All Travel and Leisure Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/travel-leisure
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)