Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Travel and Tourism in Morocco to 2017” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/11/2014 -- The Moroccan travel and tourism sector registered slow growth during the review period (2008–2012), due to the European sovereign debt crisis and the Arab Spring uprisings in 2010. Government initiatives on domestic and international tourism promotions, the development of tourism infrastructure and increased government investments will develop the tourism sector over the forecast period (2013-2017).
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Moroccan travel and tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns in Morocco for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as accommodation, sightseeing and entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries and others
- Detailed market classification across each category, with analysis using similar metrics
- Detailed analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries
This report provides an extensive analysis related to the tourism demands and flows in Morocco:
- It details historical values for the Moroccan tourism sector for 2008–2012, along with forecast figures for 2013–2017
- It provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors, with values for both the 2008–2012 review period and the 2013–2017 forecast period
- The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in Morocco.
- It provides comprehensive analysis of the trends in the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries, with values for both the 2008–2012 review period and the 2013–2017 forecast period
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/travel-and-tourism-morocco-2017
Reasons to Buy
- Take strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Moroccan travel and tourism sector.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the Moroccan travel and tourism sector, along with key market trends and growth opportunities.
In June 2013, the Ministry of Tourism launched the new edition of the Kounouz Biladi program to promote domestic tourism. Kounouz Biladi targets middle-class families who do not allocate budgets for trips. The ministry announced appealing prices and travel agencies provided attractive packages similar to those offered to international tourists during the 2012 edition of the program. The ministry also announced that Kounouz Biladi will be extended to other seasons to enable domestic tourists to benefit from discounts throughout the year.
In July 2013, the tourism board increased its focus on countries such as China, Russia, Eastern Europe, North America and the Middle East to promote Morocco as an attractive tourist destination. The Moroccan National Tourist Office has already set up offices in Beijing and launched a promotion plan aiming to attract Chinese tourists. The office has also requested airlines in both Morocco and China to fly direct flights between the two countries.
In June 2013, Royal Air Maroc announced that it will purchase 20 to 30 new aircraft by 2020, including five long-haul aircraft. British Airways had increased the number of flights from seven to 10 between November 2012 to March 2013 between Marrakech and London. In April 2013, Ryanair has also renewed its long-term interest in the country by adding two bases in Marrakesh and Fez, increasing its Moroccan operations to 60 routes and eight airports, transporting 2.5 million passengers a year to the country.
Premium and high-end luxury hotel brands, such as Mandarin Oriental, Oberoi, The Address Hotels, Rocco Forte Collection and Kempinski, have started investing in new properties in the country; 54 hotel projects are planned with a total of 15,000 new guest rooms. Among these, 18 five-star hotels will be built in Marrakech. Kempinski is also planning two new properties in the country. The Royal Palace hotel, with 260 rooms, opened in Agadir in March 2013, and in October 2013, the 270-room Al Houara hotel opened in Tanger.
The cost of renting a basic car with no restrictions on travel distance starts from MAD3,408.2 (US$395.0) per week or MAD491.8 (US$57.0) per day. This is very expensive for a North African country. Most car rental companies also demand a refundable cash deposit of MAD2,934.7 (US$340.0) or MAD4,875.0 (US$565.0) if not paid by a credit card. The best cities to hire cars in are Casablanca, Marrakesh and Tangier, where cars are available at competitive prices.
Moroccan travel agencies are capitalizing on domestic audiences through online advertising campaigns, and all travel packages booked through them are subject to a 15% discount. Domestic tourists can also access an interlocutor if they are dissatisfied with the travel agency’s services.
Find All Travel and Leisure Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/travel-leisure
Spanning over 96 pages, 91 Tables and 58 Figures “Travel and Tourism in Morocco to 2017” report provide Executive Summary, Travel and Tourism Sector In Context, Country Fact Sheet, Tourism Flows, Airlines, Hotels, Car Rental, Travel Intermediaries, Tourism Board Profile, Airport Profiles, Company Profiles - Airlines, Company Profiles – Hotels, Company Profiles – Car Rental, Company Profiles – Travel Intermediaries, Market Data Analysis, Appendix.This Report Cover 15 Companies - Royal Air Maroc, Jetairfly.com, Ryanair Holdings plc, Accor Hotels Morocco, Louvre Hotels Morocco, Hotusa Hotels Morocco, Kenzi Hotels Group, RIU Hotels & Resorts Morocco, Avis Car Rental Morocco, Hertz Rent a Car Morocco, Europcar Morocco Car Rental, Sixt Rent a Car Morocco, Authentic Journeys Morocco SARL, Journey Beyond Travel, Voyage to Morocco.
Find other reports on Morocco Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/morocco
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReports