Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/26/2014 -- This report provides a concise overview of the Dairy Food market in Germany. After reading this report, you will understand the size of the market and the economic, demographic, and behavioral trends that will drive its evolution and the leading players within the market, allowing you to plan effectively for the future.
Why was the report written?
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the German Dairy Food sector allows new entrants and established players to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Demographic factors such as an aging population and urbanization will influence the consumption of Dairy products in Germany. The growing personal income will result in increased awareness of Dairy Food consumption, while Age-specific products support the health concerns of different age groups.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Consumers are seeking Dairy products that offer better value for money. Retailers are not just offering standard products, but also have an assortment of flavor, low fat, and health conscious private label ranges.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/market-focus-trends-and-developments-dairy-food-sector-germany
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the German Dairy Food sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Dairy Food categories and their packaging.
Key Features and Benefits
- Analysis of consumer behavior, economic conditions, and demography reveals emerging opportunities in the Dairy Food sector.
- Key growth categories are highlighted by analyzing the market dynamics of major Dairy Food categories.
- Market shares are provided for the leading brands and private labels across Dairy Food categories.
- An overview of packaging trends in the German Dairy Food sector is provided, including primary packaging material and type, packaging closures, and outer packaging.
Key Market Issues
- The growing number of city dwellers (urbanization) and growing middle class not only increased the awareness of the nutritional value of Dairy products among German customers, but also improved their affordability of value added Dairy products such as pasteurized, ultra-pasteurized, and specialized and Fruit Milk.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets continue to dominate in all categories of the Dairy Food Market, owing to the price convenience in the Milk category in order to bring footfall.
- Milk and Cheese constitute almost two-thirds of the packaging material demand in the Dairy Food market in 2012, driving a significant requirement for Rigid Plastic and Flexible packaging.
- Cheese and Milk are among the most valuable categories in the German Dairy Food market by value. Marketers are exploring new products targeted towards health-conscious consumers.
- The changing dynamics of Pudding/Dessert and Yogurt are driven by the German consumers' preference for taste, flavor, and variety.
Find other reports on Germany Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/germany
- The Dairy Food market in Germany is concentrated among a large number of regional companies and a few foreign multinationals. Leading German companies such as DMK, Muller, Nestlé, and Karat dominate the German Dairy industry, and together account for more than 50% of the overall Dairy market.
- Private label penetration is highest in the Cream category, with a market share of 41.2% while Milk had the second highest penetration with an overall market share of 35.5%. Private labels have a market share lower than 20% in other Dairy categories.
- German consumers are becoming more health conscious, leading the way for more healthy and balanced products including lactose-free, light, and low-fat dairy products.
- Demand for Paper and Board Sleeves and Box type outers will increase particularly quickly as a result of the steadily rising consumption of the Cheese and Yogurt categories in Germany.
Spanning over 45 pages “Trends and Developments in the Dairy Food Sector in Germany” report provide Country context, Consumer Overview, Sector Analysis, Brand and Private Label Analysis, growth, Appendix. The Report Cover These Companies - DMK , Muller , Nestle , Karat, Aldi, Rewe, Edeka ,Metro ,Lidl.
Find All Food And Beverages Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/food-beverages
1st- Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Ice Cream Sector in Germany - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/market-focus-trends-and-developments-ice-cream-sector-germany
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport