Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Market Focus - Trends and Developments in the Haircare Sector in Brazil” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/31/2014 -- This report provides a concise overview of the Haircare market in Brazil. After reading this report, you will understand the size of the market, the economic, demographic, and behavioral trends that will drive its evolution, and the leading players within the market, allowing you to plan effectively for the future.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Brazilian Haircare sector allows new entrants and established players to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
Brazil is one of largest Haircare markets globally. Growth in the country's Haircare market will remain strong as Brazilians across socio-economic backgrounds spend considerably on Haircare products. While the majority of the Brazilians, especially women, consider hairstyle to be a personal style statement and an important aspect of their personality, the men's Haircare market is fast evolving.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
The most important motivation, by far, is Beauty, which tracks products chosen to meet consumers' need to enhance their beauty and grooming.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Brazilian Haircare sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Haircare categories and their packaging.
Key Features and Benefits
- Analysis of consumer behavior, economic conditions, and demography reveals emerging opportunities in the Haircare sector.
- Key growth categories are highlighted by analyzing the market dynamics of major Haircare categories.
- Market shares are provided for the leading brands and private labels across Haircare categories.
- An overview of packaging trends in the Brazilian Haircare sector is provided, including primary packaging material and type, packaging closures, and outer packaging.
Key Market Issues
- In 2012, Hypermarkets and Supermarkets continued to be the preferred distribution channel for both Health and Beauty products overall and Haircare. This is due to discounts and the large shelf-display space offered by Hypermarkets and Supermarkets being a major pull for consumers.
- The popularity of beauty salons in Brazil has led to manufacturers launching salon-style products.
- The majority of Brazilians use Haircare products primarily to achieve more of their beauty aims and ambitions.
- Despite Shampoo being the largest Haircare category and also the most commonly used Haircare product, it will lose out to faster growing categories such as Hair Colorants, Perms and Relaxers, and Styling Agents between 2007 and 2017.
Find other reports on Brazil Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/brazil
- Private label penetration in Haircare is low due to the presence of economy product ranges of prominent brands.
- Heavy consumption frequency of Haircare products in Brazil declines among higher age groups as consumers tend to experiment less with their hair styles.
- Consumption of Haircare products is often linked to age-specific needs, such as mid-lifers looking to repair damage in fragile hair or Hair Colorants for older, grey haired consumers.
- Haircare product manufacturers are using strong and bold colors to highlight unique product features.
Spanning Over 41 pages, “Market Focus - Trends and Developments in the Haircare Sector in Brazil” report covering the Country Context, Consumer Profile, Sector Analysis, Brands and Private Labels, Packaging Insight, Future Outlook, Data Appendix and Summary Methodology. The report covered 7 companies - Pão de Açúcar, Carrefour, Walmart, CencosudNatura, Unilever Plc., Avon Products, Inc., L'Oreal S.A. Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/market-focus-trends-and-developments-haircare-sector-brazil
Other related reports on different countries –
1st - Market Focus - Trends and Developments in the Haircare Sector in China; Visit - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/market-focus-trends-and-developments-haircare-sector-china
2nd- Market Focus - Trends and Developments in the Haircare Sector in the UK; Visit - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/market-focus-trends-and-developments-haircare-sector-uk
Find other Cosmetics and Personal Care Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/cosmetics-personal-care
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
For latest market research presentations visit: http://www.marketresearchdocs.com