Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Market Focus - Trends and Developments in the Male Toiletries Sector in France” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/07/2014 -- This report provides a concise overview of the Male Toiletries market in France. After reading this report, you will understand the size of the market, the economic, demographic, and behavioral trends that will drive its evolution and the leading companies within the market, allowing you to plan effectively for the future.
Why was the report written?
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the French Male Toiletries sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
The volume of Male Toiletries used in France will steadily increase during 2012-2017. Volume growth will be primarily driven by the Men's Disposable Razors and Blades category. However, the market has experienced volatile growth in US$ terms, due to fluctuating exchange rates, which has added complexity to the market for international companies operating in the French market.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Overall growth in the market will be primarily driven by the Disposable Razors and Blades category. Demand for Male Toiletry products is driven by better value for money along with better quality products
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the France Male Toiletries sector. This allows the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across four Male Toiletries categories and their packaging.
Key Features and Benefits
- Analysis of consumer behavior, economic conditions, and demography reveals emerging opportunities in the Male Toiletries sector in France.
- Key growth categories are highlighted by analyzing the market dynamics of four Male Toiletries categories: Aftershaves and Colognes, Disposable Razors and Blades, Post-Shave Cosmetics, and Pre-Shave Cosmetics
- Market shares are provided for the leading brands across the Aftershaves and Colognes, Disposable Razors and Blades, Post-Shave Cosmetics, and Pre-Shave Cosmetics categories.
- An overview of packaging trends in the France Male Toiletries sector is provided, including primary packaging material and type, packaging closures, and outer packaging.
- Key future trends are highlighted and analyzed in order to identify opportunities and threats in the Male Toiletries sector.
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/market-focus-trends-and-developments-male-toiletries-sector-france
Key Market Issues
- Better value for money products are gaining importance and are poised for growth during 2012-2017.New products are emphasizing their value for money by incorporating the benefits of multiple products into one, such as the addition of hydrating and moisturizing properties to Aftershave and Post-Shave Cosmetics. This trend is expected to gain market in future.
- Moderate growth in Disposable Razors and Blades and Pre-Shave Cosmetics will result in the categories losing market share to the fastest growing category, Aftershaves and Colognes.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets were the most significant retail outlets for Health and Beauty products in 2012. Hypermarket and Supermarket chains such as Carrefour, E.Leclerc, and Auchan are the key distributors of Male Toiletries in France
- Economic uncertainty, coupled with a consumer tendency to cut down on expenditure, has led to increased demand of Private Label grooming products for men, with Pre-shave Cosmetics and Disposable Razors and Blades witnessing the highest Private Label penetration rate.
- Disposable Razors and Blades and Pre-Shave Cosmetics accounted for almost 85% of the total number of packs used in the Male Toiletries sector in 2012, driving significant demand of Rigid Plastic and Flexible Packaging Blister Packs. Disposable Razors and Blades do not use closures, while Box outers are used in the case of Aftershaves and Colognes.
- Consumer analysis, based on Wealth Group and Age Group, reveals financially Better Off and Older men have the highest consumption share of Male Toiletries by volume in France. In addition, men with busy life have the highest consumption frequency of Male Toiletries in France.
- A moderate growth in Disposable Razors and Blades and Pre-Shave Cosmetics will result in the categories losing market share to the fastest growing category, Aftershaves and Colognes.
- Manufacturers are focusing on launching innovative products that provide multiple benefits and target different age groups in France. Consumers are seeking products that meet needs for convenience, such as dry-shave alternatives, and all-in-one benefits, such as products that act as skin moisturizers, anti-irritants, help skin elasticity, and provide freshness.
- Packaging, color, and graphics are important marketing tools used by the shaving companies to attract customer attention as well as to create brand identity for Male Toiletries. Packaging will see stylish designs in closures and colors. In addition, demand of Box Outers will also increase as a result of the rising usage of Aftershaves and Colognes.
- Age specific needs and new gender behaviors exhibited by men are also influencing specific product demand in the France. This report examines the influence of the third and fourth leading trends in the France Male Toiletries sector.
Spanning Over 40 pages“Market Focus - Trends and Developments in the Male Toiletries Sector in France” report Provide Country context, Consumer Profile, Sector Analysis, Brands and Private Labels, Packaging Insight, Future Outlook, Data Appendix and Summary Methodology. This Report Covered These Companies - Unilever PLC, The Procter and Gamble Company, L'Oreal S.A., Beiersdorf AG, Energizer Holdings, Inc., Société Bic.
Find other Cosmetics and Personal Care Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/cosmetics-personal-care
Find other reports on France Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/france
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
For latest market research videos visit: http://www.marketresearch.tv