Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Soft Drinks Sector in the UK” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/09/2014 -- This report provides a concise overview of the Soft Drinks market in the UK. After reading this report, you will understand the size of the market, the economic, demographic, and behavioral trends that will drive its evolution and the leading players within the market, allowing you to plan effectively for the future.
- Large modern retail formats such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets continue to constitute a major share of the retail space, followed by Convenience stores, Traditional Stores, and Specialist Beverage Retailers.
- Older consumers, those aged 55 and over, constitute a quarter of the consumption for both men and women, indicating an opportunity for healthy product lines
- The most important motivation is the search for Better Value for Money, followed by Changing Lifestages as an aging population and altering age group dynamics is changing soft drinks consumption habits
- Consumers' inclination to buy low calorie, less sugar or no-sugar products continues to impact their choice of Soft Drinks. Furthermore, “natural” claims and products containing anti-oxidants are the other important tags that consumers look for before making a purchase.
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the UK's Soft Drinks sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across 12 Soft Drinks categories and their packaging.
In particular, this report includes:
- Analysis of consumer behavior, economic conditions, and demography reveals emerging opportunities in the Soft Drinks sector.
- Key growth categories are highlighted by analyzing the market dynamics of three Soft Drinks categories.
- The report quantifies the degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Publisher have on Soft Drink consumption volumes
- Market shares are provided for the leading brands across Soft Drinks categories
- An overview of packaging trends in the UK Soft Drinks sector is provided, including primary packaging material and type, packaging closures, and outer packaging.
Reasons to Buy
This report brings together Publisher's market, consumer and packaging research to highlight the best opportunities in the Soft Drinks market in the UK. This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the UK Soft Drinks sector allows new entrants and established players to gain a rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market, and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
Spanning over 51 pages, “Market Focus: Trends and Developments in the Soft Drinks Sector in the UK” report covering the Country Context, Soft Drinks Sector Dynamics, Packaging Insights, Consumer Profile, Future Outlook - Key trends in the UK's Soft Drinks sector, Data Appendix and Summary Methodology. The report covered companies are - A G Barr, Angel Springs Holding, Britvic, Coca-Cola, Danone Group, Deutsche Sisi Werke, Eden Springs, Emmi, GlaxoSmithKline, Highland Spring, Innocent, Mangajo, Monster Beverage Corporation, Nichols PLC, Ocean Spray, PepsiCo, Princes Soft Drinks, Red Bull Trading, Starbucks, Unilever
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/market-focus-trends-and-developments-soft-drinks-sector-uk
Find all Soft Drinks Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/soft-drinks
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report