Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Ukraine: Strong Data Demand to Mitigate Effects of Conflict, Currency Devaluation” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/31/2014 -- Ukraine: Strong Data Demand to Mitigate Effects of Conflict, Currency Devaluation, offers a precise, incisive profile of Ukraine's mobile and fixed telecommunications and pay-TV markets based on comprehensive proprietary data and insights from our research in the Ukrainian market. Published annually, this presentation-quality, executive-level report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
- The telecom market in Ukraine generated an estimated $5.2bn in 2013, 3.3% more than in 2012, with the mobile voice segment contributing 45.4% of total revenue.
- Over the next five years, Publisher expects total market revenue in Ukraine to decline at a CAGR of -2.4%, to $4.7bn in 2018. The expected revenue decline is attributed to the current political and economic difficulties in the country.
- The annexation of the Crimea and the military conflict in the eastern part of the country will have a negative effect on general consumer purchasing power in addition to network disruptions and a currency devaluation..
This report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Ukraine today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2018. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Ukraine's telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Publisher's databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Ukraine compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Ukraine.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed, pay-TV and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video, from 2013 to 2018.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Ukraine's telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Ukraine's telecommunications and pay-TV markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Publisher's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Ukraine's mobile communications, fixed telephony/VoIP, broadband and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Ukraine's telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Ukraine.
Spanning Over 28 pages, “Ukraine: Strong Data Demand to Mitigate Effects of Conflict, Currency Devaluation” report covering the Executive summary, Market and competitor overview, Regional context, Economic, demographic and political context, Regulatory environment, Demand profile, Service evolution, Competitive landscape, Major market players, Segment analysis, Mobile services, Fixed services, Pay-TV, Identifying opportunities. The report covered companies are - MTS Ukraine, Kyivstar, Intertelecom, PEOPLEnet, Ukrtelecom, 3Mob, Life, K-telecom, Datagroup, Vega, Xtra TV, OLL.tv. Volia, Viasat, NTV+
See Table of contents & Purchase this publication at: - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pyramid-research/ukraine-strong-data-demand-mitigate-effects-conflict-currency-devaluation
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: