Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/29/2014 -- During the forecast period from 2012-2022, the growth of the UC market will be driven largely by the entry of Johnson & Johnson’s (J&J’s) Simponi and Takeda’s Entyvio, which will lead to an increase in the overall number of patients being treated with biologics in the US, 5EU, Japan, and Canada. Another key event affecting the UC market is the anticipated launch of biosimilars, given that the patent expiry of the UC blockbusters, Remicade and Humira are set to expire in the US in 2018 and 2016, respectively.
Publisher estimates that by the end of the forecast period the UC market in the US will grow to approximately $3.5 billion. While the prevalence of the disease in the US will plateau during the course of the 10-year forecast period from 2012-2022, the overall patient numbers are on the rise because of the country’s growing population and increasing life expectancy. This market would grow even more if Remicade and Humira were not set to lose their patent protection in 2018. Biosimilars are expected to eventually take two thirds of their branded drugs’ sales in the US.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/pharmapoint-ulcerative-colitis-us-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-2022
- Overview of Ulcerative Colitis including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US Ulcerative Colitis market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Ulcerative Colitis.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in Ulcerative Colitis.
Spanning Over 134 pages, “PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” report covering the Disease Overview, Disease Management, Competitive Assessment, Opportunity and Unmet Need, Pipeline Assessment, Market Outlook, Appendix.
Related reports are-
1st - PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis - 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 - See more at: http://mrr.cm/ZqY
2nd - PharmaPoint: Ulcerative Colitis - Canada Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 - See more at: http://mrr.cm/Zqg
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Join us for Pharma industry updated: http://www.linkedin.com/company/pharmaceuticals