Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/13/2014 -- This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Nigeria, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Nigeria.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2008 to 2012
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Nigeria
- Size of Nigeria wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were 210 UHNWIs in Nigeria in 2013, with an average wealth of US$210 million, making them a prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were seven billionaires, 63 centimillionaires and 141 affluent millionaires.
- UHNWIs accounted for 1.3% of the total HNWI population in Nigeria in 2013. This is much higher than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in Nigeria increased by 65.4%, rising from 127 in 2009 to 210 in 2013.
- UHNWI wealth bands recorded a wide range of performance: while the number of billionaires increased by 250.0%, the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 57.5% and 64.0% respectively.
- Publisher expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 8% to reach 234 in 2018. This will include 10 billionaires, 72 centimillionaires and 153 affluent millionaires.
Spanning over 111 pages, 51 Tables and 49 Figures “Ultra HNWIs in Nigeria to 2014” report provide Executive Summary, Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database, Analysis of Nigerian HNWI Investments, Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector, Appendix. The Report Cover 9 Companies - Diamond Bank Plc, Ecobank Nigeria Plc, Enterprise Bank, Fidelity Bank Plc, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, First City Monument Bank Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Key Stone Bank, MainStreet Bank.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/ultra-hnwis-nigeria-2014
Find All Banking and Finance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
Find other reports on Nigeria Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/nigeria
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report