Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Spanish Ice Cream Market” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/11/2014 -- Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Spanish Ice Cream Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product developments that effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- More than half of ice cream consumption in Spain is in the pursuit of indulgence
- Older consumers, already the largest consumers of ice cream, will become increasingly important as Spain’s population ages
- Spain has the second highest private label ice cream penetration in major global markets
- The ice cream market will face increasing competition from frozen yogurt, due to health-conscious consumers
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Spanish Ice Cream Market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Spanish market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and genders consume Ice Cream, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- Market value and volumes over 2008–2018 for Spain and nine other countries, to give a global context
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Ice Cream consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs of will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and Spain-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Reasons to Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Spanish Ice Cream consumers. This is based on Canadean’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Ice Cream sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Spanning over 56 pages, “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the Spanish Ice Cream Market” report covering the Definitions, Market context, Demographic cohort consumption patterns, Consumer trend analysis, Innovation examples, Recommended actions, Appendix. The report covered 10 companies - Asturiana, Bornay, Eroski, Frigo, ICFC, Nestle, Pabrai's Fresh and Naturelle, Ultzana, Unilever, Tip Top
See Table of contents & Purchase this publication at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/consumer-trends-analysis-understanding-consumer-trends-and-drivers-behavior-spanish-ice
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For Business and Industry News visit http://www.marketresearchtimes.com