Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/25/2014 -- Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the US Ice Cream Market provides an overview of the market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
- Consumers are indulging in Ice Cream for Fun & Enjoyment in their personal space and time
- The US is the most attractive Ice Cream market in the world in terms of volume consumption
- Women marginally over-consume Ice Cream compared to US men
- Older Consumers enjoy the highest number of Ice Cream occasions
- US consumers seek good value products; however, they can be persuaded to trade up for added indulgence
Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the US Ice Cream market identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/canadean/consumer-trends-analysis-understanding-consumer-trends-and-drivers-behavior-us-ice-cream
Get access to:
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the US market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Ice Cream, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- Market value and volumes over 2008–2018 for the US and nine other countries to give a global context
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by Canadean have on Ice Cream consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and US-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
Reasons to Buy
This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of US consumers. This is based on Canadean’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Ice Cream sector. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Find all Dairy Products Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/dairy-products
Spanning over 56 pages, “Consumer Trends Analysis: Understanding Consumer Trends and Drivers of Behavior in the US Ice Cream Market” report covering the Definitions, Market context, Demographic cohort consumption patterns, Consumer trend analysis, Innovation examples, Recommended actions, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Ben and Jerry's, Blue Bell, Blue Bunny, Breyers, Byrne Dairy, Dolce and Gabbana, Edy's, General Mills, Häagen-Dazs, Halo Top Creamery, Magnolia Ice Cream, Nestle, Purity Premium Ice Cream, RandR Ice Cream, Unilever, Walls, Walmart Great Value, Weight Watchers.
Find other Reports on United States market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/usa
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Follow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports