Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/25/2014 -- United States Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2020 report provides key market data on the United States Diagnostic Imaging market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) within market categories – Angio Suites, Bone Densitometers, C-Arms, Computed Tomography Systems, Contrast Media Injectors, Mammography Equipment, MRI Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, Ultrasound Systems and X-ray Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Diagnostic Imaging market wherever available.
Capital equipment–based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Know more about this report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/united-states-diagnostic-imaging-market-outlook-2020
- Market size for Diagnostic Imaging market categories – Angio Suites, Bone Densitometers, C-Arms, Computed Tomography Systems, Contrast Media Injectors, - Mammography Equipment, MRI Systems, Nuclear Imaging Equipment, Ultrasound Systems and X-ray Systems.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for the market category.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Diagnostic Imaging market.
- Key players covered include GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare and Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Find All Pharma and Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
Spanning Over 1050 pages, 257 tables, “United States Diagnostic Imaging Market Outlook to 2020” report covering the Diagnostic Imaging Market, United States, Angio Suites Market, United States, Bone Densitometers Market, United States, C-Arms Market, United States, Computed Tomography Systems Market, United States, Contrast Media Injectors Market, United States, Mammography Equipment Market, United States, MRI Systems Market, United States, Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market, United States, Ultrasound Systems Market, United States, X-ray Systems Market, United States, Overview of Key Companies in United States, Market, iagnostic Imaging Market Pipeline Products, Financial Deals Landscape, Recent Developments, Appendix. The report covered 8 companies - GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Hologic, Inc., Esaote S.p.A., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Hitachi Medical Corporation
Find other reports on United States of America market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/usa
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
For latest market research presentations visit: http://www.marketresearchdocs.com