Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/19/2014 -- According to recently published research conducted by a leading international market research company, Global Research & Data Services, the expansion of the global aluminium sheet and plate industry is forecast to reach 8.2% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 4.3%. Currently, aluminium alloy sheets and plates account for 73.7% of the global demand while pure aluminium sheets and plates have a 26.3% share of the demand.
China, France, Germany, South Korea, and the United States represent the largest aluminium sheet and plate markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Slovakia (27.7%), Armenia (23.0%), Turkey (21.9%), Poland (21.4%), and Georgia (21.3%). (See Chart Image)
Based on in-house analysis and an advanced model which takes into consideration the actual market size, trends, forecast market growth, and changes in the market environment, Global Research and Data Services calculates the Market Potential Rates, the predicted market potential of the country in the coming years. The larger the Market Potential Rate, the more potential the market has in the coming years; and conversely, the smaller the rate, the less potential the market is considered to have in the future. Based on these Market Potential Rates, the top 20 highest potential aluminium sheet and plate markets in the coming years are: (See Table Image)
The market information is based on new industry data reports recently published by Global Research & Data Services. The reports offer the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for aluminium sheets and plates in the world and individually for the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
The information are extracted from our recently published reports, you can browse country wise reports here: Global Aluminium Sheet and Plate Market
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall aluminium sheet and plate market size, 2007-2018
- Aluminium sheet and plate market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall aluminium sheet and plate market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall aluminium sheet and plate market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall aluminium sheet and plate market and different product segments
The product segments analyzed in the data reports include:
- Pure aluminium sheets and plates
- Aluminium alloy sheets and plates
The reports answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the aluminium sheet and plate market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the aluminium sheet and plate market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Know more Metals report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/metals
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For latest market research videos visit: http://www.marketresearch.tv